Episode Discussion Toei DESTROYED Zoro x King, King's face looking like a roblox character

C

CensoredbyWG

Severely over the top, looked like a literal different anime.

King face reveal was lackluster and the animation was pathetic, lots of cgi frames, cubes on all attacks and they barely showed conq coating.

If you watch by anime only, you dont even know that zoro unlocked conqueror coating, it looked like he was throwing a naruto jutsu at the end lol.

Worst animated fight in wano arc alongside franky's.

Severely over the top, looked like a literal different anime.

King face reveal was lackluster and the animation was pathetic, lots of cgi frames, cubes on all attacks and they barely showed conq coating.

If you watch by anime only, you dont even know that zoro unlocked conqueror coating, it looked like he was throwing a naruto jutsu at the end lol.

Worst animated fight in wano arc alongside franky's.
Holy shit where do I even start. You believe they used CGI here when it was pretty clear that it was all handdrawn

You complain about it looking like a different anime when some of the best one piece anime moments are when the series has unique directing and art direction (like the luffy punches Charlos)

C

CensoredbyWG

Holy shit where do I even start. You believe they used CGI here when it was pretty clear that it was all handdrawn

You complain about it looking like a different anime when some of the best one piece anime moments are when the series has unique directing and art direction (like the luffy punches Charlos)
You are a ZKKer , i get it. Still, animation sucked.
Post automatically merged:

I think they went too damn over the top in the last few minutes

Looks like a whole other anime

Too much cubes, huge ass explosions and scenario destruction... idk

But its a good episode compared to the other ones for sure
King looked like he was about to use a genki dama at a certain point lol