Powers & Abilities Toei hasn’t messed up that hard on Zoro’s King’s haki

So that means swordsmans never learn Ryu becouse they dont need it but somewhat they do :D so why ? dont be radiculous
Ryu is armament haki, and ACoA is internal destruction, normal Ryu proved to be useless to deal damage to Kaido and ACoA is made to bypass Kaido's defense attacking him from inside. So both of them are useless to scar Kaido; now add on top of that the theme of the chapter, which is ACoC, and Kaido speaking about Zoro's CoC even tho there is no notable burst. As clear as water.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Ryu is armament haki, and ACoA is internal destruction, normal Ryu proved to be useless to deal damage to Kaido and ACoA is made to bypass Kaido's defense attacking him from inside. So both of them are useless to scar Kaido; now add on top of that the theme of the chapter, which is ACoC, and Kaido speaking about Zoro's CoC even tho there is no notable burst. As clear as water.
Nothing but your head canons. So swordsman in your opinion dont need adCoA ? To cut meta zoro needed to learn ryu its like most effective tactic for swordsman, where its said its only internal? Swordsman has adCoA and it increases their cutting ability. And zoro himself doesnt even have adCoA . It comes from enma

Nothing but your head canons. So swordsman in your opinion dont need adCoA ? To cut meta zoro needed to learn ryu its like most effective tactic for swordsman, where its said its only internal?
A swordsman uses normal haki for their sword, something that is a must for a swordsman.
Swordsman has adCoA and it increases their cutting ability
Headcanon.com, as stated where?

There it is, proof that ACoA destroys ppl from the inside out, now show me where it was stated that ACoA buffs the cutting ability of a swordsman.
Now I will go slowly because you do not understand my point.
Ryu is normal haki, something that was proven useless against Kaido:

And thus, you can not scar Kaido with something that was proven useless against him.
ACoA is internal destruction as proven in the panel above:

Which means that you can not scar Kaido with something that only damages the outside because a scar is something mostly superficial.
And yes, I agree with you, Zoro does not have ACoA because he lacks the ability to do internal damage.
So, no Ryu and no ACoA made Zoro scar Kaido.
Chapter 1010;
Title: Haoshoku
Main theme: Advanced Hao Haki.
Now we have Zoro, who used his last resort to attack Kaido, we know that
1. Normal Ryu is useless to deal serious damage to Kaido.
2. Zoro lacks the ability to use internal destruction (ACoA) plus the fact that you can't scar someone if you aren't even attacking his skin.
3. After getting scarred, Kaido mentions Zoro's CoC (note that there is no visible CoC burst so it wasn't basic CoC)
So, what's left, what's the last form of haki that we saw that it's capable of doing significant damage to Kaido? If you are clever enough you should alr know the answer.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
A swordsman uses normal haki for their sword, something that is a must for a swordsman.

Headcanon.com, as stated where?

There it is, proof that ACoA destroys ppl from the inside out, now show me where it was stated that ACoA buffs the cutting ability of a swordsman.
Now I will go slowly because you do not understand my point.
Ryu is normal haki, something that was proven useless against Kaido:

And thus, you can not scar Kaido with something that was proven useless against him.
ACoA is internal destruction as proven in the panel above:

Which means that you can not scar Kaido with something that only damages the outside because a scar is something mostly superficial.
And yes, I agree with you, Zoro does not have ACoA because he lacks the ability to do internal damage.
So, no Ryu and no ACoA made Zoro scar Kaido.
Chapter 1010;
Title: Haoshoku
Main theme: Advanced Hao Haki.
Now we have Zoro, who used his last resort to attack Kaido, we know that
1. Normal Ryu is useless to deal serious damage to Kaido.
2. Zoro lacks the ability to use internal destruction (ACoA) plus the fact that you can't scar someone if you aren't even attacking his skin.
3. After getting scarred, Kaido mentions Zoro's CoC (note that there is no visible CoC burst so it wasn't basic CoC)
So, what's left, what's the last form of haki that we saw that it's capable of doing significant damage to Kaido? If you are clever enough you should alr know the answer.
So swordsmans dont use adCoA at all the attack tha all samurais somwehat know about and teach luffy ? :suresure: They arent even that strong and kbow adCoA but you make it look like samurais dont use it or swordsman dont need it in general so why do they know about it if there is jo use for it for them at all? adCoA gives swordsman better cutting ability like it gives the one who fights better damage by internal.... asCoA is basically wanos top sport... if it wasnt luffy would have learned it from some fighters rather than samurai... zoro has adCoA in enma. And on top of that has CoC. ... when Oda shows us that he has adCoC its still your head canon. Even yamato was show. Using it...

So swordsmans dont use adCoA at all the attack tha all samurais somwehat know about and teach luffy ? :suresure: They arent even that strong and kbow adCoA but you make it look like samurais dont use it or swordsman dont need it in general so why do they know about it if there is jo use for it for them at all?
Having knowledge and being able to use it are different things, almost everyone one that is important in the op verse knows about CoC but that doesn't mean that they have it.

adCoA gives swordsman better cutting ability like it gives the one who fights better damage by internal....
Again, you are spittin' headcanons right now, show me a panel where ot was stated that ACoA boosts the cutting capabilities of a swordsman.
I have proof to back up my claim that ACoA is internal destruction yet you don't have proof to back up what you are saying. So I will repeat it, show me one panel where it was stated or implied that ACoA boosts your cutting abilities.

So Enma is now able to damage ppl from the inside? As stated/shown where? Show me 1 panel of Enma damaging someone from the inside.

when Oda shows us that he has adCoC its still your head canon.
Headcanon or not, at least I backed up my points with panels from the manga unlike you and your "ACoA boosts the cutting capabilities". Once again, I am still waiting for proof.

Even yamato was show. Using it...
1. Why are you bringing up Yamato here? Are you insecure or something?
2. What makes you think that Yamato has ACoC let alone basic CoC?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Having knowledge and being able to use it are different things, almost everyone one that is important in the op verse knows about CoC but that doesn't mean that they have it.

Again, you are spittin' headcanons right now, show me a panel where ot was stated that ACoA boosts the cutting capabilities of a swordsman.
I have proof to back up my claim that ACoA is internal destruction yet you don't have proof to back up what you are saying. So I will repeat it, show me one panel where it was stated or implied that ACoA boosts your cutting abilities.

So Enma is now able to damage ppl from the inside? As stated/shown where? Show me 1 panel of Enma damaging someone from the inside.

Headcanon or not, at least I backed up my points with panels from the manga unlike you and your "ACoA boosts the cutting capabilities". Once again, I am still waiting for proof.

1. Why are you bringing up Yamato here? Are you insecure or something?
2. What makes you think that Yamato has ACoC let alone basic CoC?
Answer me why swordsmans know best about aCoA than if they dont need it ? About cutting maybe im wrong but still aCoA is why Kaido got cut... since aCoC wouldnt even land

Answer me why swordsmans know best about aCoA than if they dont need it ? About cutting maybe im wrong but still aCoA is why Kaido got cut... since aCoC wouldnt even land
You rlly ignored my points because you got rekt huh?
And once again, having knowledge over something doesn't mean that you have said thing. A good example are the boa sisters or trebol, guys who have knowledge over CoC yet they don't have it.
Post automatically merged:

no youre just dumb acoc doesnt mean it doesnt touch every time
ragnorak hit luffy and kaidos acoc bagua hit kinemon
zoro cut kaido with acoc
He straight up ignored my points. Lol

The case of Zoro having basic CoC but having no idea about Adv CoC is also can be the case. Zoro and Kidd have no idea about Luffy using internal destruction haki against Kaido is a good hint. But if Zoro does indeed coating Adv CoC in Asura to scarred Kaido then he should have make it clear and say something like, "Huh huh? You can use Conqueror's Haki as a weapon too?!" Something like that and Zoro is like, "Huh? I have no idea what ya talking about?"

But Kaido was surprised that Luffy coating CoC into his fist and legs but not Zoro so that's why I don't think Zoro using Adv CoC to cut Kaido. Asura is more of a unique technique (or a retcon of CoC) to hurt Kaido. Anyhow, I don't think Toei messed it up completely but it ruined the surprise.

The case of Zoro having basic CoC but having no idea about Adv CoC is also can be the case. Zoro and Kidd have no idea about Luffy using internal destruction haki against Kaido is a good hint. But if Zoro does indeed coating Adv CoC in Asura to scarred Kaido then he should have make it clear and say something like, "Huh huh? You can use Conqueror's Haki as a weapon too?!" Something like that and Zoro is like, "Huh? I have no idea what ya talking about?"

But Kaido was surprised that Luffy coating CoC into his fist and legs but not Zoro so that's why I don't think Zoro using Adv CoC to cut Kaido. Asura is more of a unique technique (or a retcon of CoC) to hurt Kaido. Anyhow, I don't think Toei messed it up completely but it ruined the surprise.
The weapon part was insignificant, and if you rlly believe that Asura is CoC then Zoro used every type of haki existent before Luffy, something that would make a lot of Luffy stans mad.