Powers & Abilities Toji is the most overrated character in the series

Teen Gojo used his second strongest attack in point blank range and caused mild bleeding on his head.
No one knows if it's his second strongest attack

And your arguing that Jogo's offpaneled "heat" from his DE in a throwaway line is gonna be the downfall of Toji lmao
Why not? Jogo one shot someone with partial HR with an unnamed flame blast

Acting like it won't do anything to Toji and would be completely irrelevant in the fight is disingenuous
Post automatically merged:

Maki without the power ups tanked jogo s heat:milaugh:
Maki tanked an unnamed flame blast and was on her death bed after the arc was over

:suresure:

Acting like it won't do anything to Toji and would be completely irrelevant in the fight is disingenuous

Maki tanked an unnamed flame blast and was on her death bed after the arc was over

:suresure:

I'm sure it's just a throwaway line again:kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Read the Toji Gojo fight. Blue < Red < Purple.

Fire blasts can easily be reacted to by the person who can easily react to Shell Naoya's speeds.

It's the PASSIVE heat that we're talking about thats literally just said in a throwaway line which is borderline irrelevant.

And again that shits is lethal to AVERAGE sorcerors , Grade 2 & 3 bums.

And imagine comparing Partial HR Maki to fully realized Toji.
Partial HR Maki jobbed to Zenin geezers while someone weaker than Fully Realized Toji solo'd the Zenin.

It's the PASSIVE heat that we're talking about thats literally just said in a throwaway line which is borderline irrelevant.

And again that shits is lethal to AVERAGE sorcerors , Grade 2 & 3 bums.
I'm bringing the flame blast up to make a point

What's stopping his passive heat from at least being on par with his flame blast?

Just him igniting in a store burnt everyone around him to a crisp. I fail to see why one of the effects of his domain would be below one of his nameless attacks

You think it's irrelevant, which is fine but I don't. The passive heat is there and it would insta kill your average sorcerer.

An unnamed flame blast would've killed Maki (who is physically superior to most sorcerers even with CE reinforcement) and successfully killed the former head of the Zenin clan, why am I supposed to believe it would do nothing to Toji?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What's stopping his passive heat from at least being on par with his flame blast?
What proves it is on the same level?
And what proves it scratches Toji?
Thats right, nothing.
Your essentially wanking an irrelevant info dropped in a throwaway line.

Just him igniting in a store burnt everyone around him to a crisp. I fail to see why one of the effects of his domain would be below one of his nameless attacks
Irrelevant. Those are literal fodders.

An unnamed flame blast would've killed Maki and successfully killed the former head of the Zenin clan, why am I supposed to believe it would do nothing to Toji?
Toji can handle Naoya's speeds in the range of Mach. He can very well work around Jogo, Jogo practically wont even see him coming.

"sucessfully killed former head of Zenin, almost killed Maki"
Brudda Toji couldve solo'd the entire clan lmfao.
It proves nothing when this motherfucker is out there mildly getting infuriated from Gojo's Red. Gojo was already the Strongest sorceror at that point as well.

What proves it is on the same level?
And what proves it scratches Toji?
Thats right, nothing.
Your essentially wanking an irrelevant info dropped in a throwaway line.
What proves it doesn't scratch Toji?
That's right, nothing.

See we can both keep playing this game. The point is there's a possibility it'll greatly effect him.

Tanking a Red from Teen Gojo doesn't mean he can walk into Jogo's domain like nothing

Toji can handle Naoya's speeds in the range of Mach. He can very well work around Jogo, Jogo practically wont even see him coming.
His speed is irrelevant inside of the domain. Especially since Jogo can fill the domain with fire anyway.

"sucessfully killed former head of Zenin, almost killed Maki"
Brudda Toji couldve solo'd the entire clan lmfao.
It proves nothing when this motherfucker is out there mildly getting infuriated from Gojo's Red. Gojo was already the Strongest sorceror at that point as well.
It's not about that though. I'm saying he successfully killed 2 characters that have pretty strong bodies with a nameless flame blast.

If you want me to be more specific then I'll put it like this. If Jogo activates his domain and Toji chooses to engage while the domain is active he loses.

If he sits outside of the domain waiting for it to deactivate then he wins.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
See we can both keep playing this game. The point is there's a possibility it'll greatly effect him.
Giving the benefit of the doubt to that possibility is fine if its even emphasized more than just a throwaway line.

Tanking a Red from Teen Gojo doesn't mean he can walk into Jogo's domain like nothing
He didnt tank, he borderline no sold a red from a Gojo who was already the Strongest sorceror.

It's not about that though. I'm saying he successfully killed 2 characters that have pretty strong bodies with a nameless flame blast.
Those two characters arent Toji or current Maki. Zero cursed energy is on another level compared to partial HR, we're talking about reacting to mach speed stuff while Makis best feat with partial HR was catching a bullet... do you see the difference?

Besides, like Maki showed - Toji can passively heal as well like how Maki healed herself while Kamo bought time.

Giving the benefit of the doubt to that possibility is fine if its even emphasized more than just a throwaway line.
Fine, I'll say there's a CHANCE it could greatly effect him which would lead to his victory.

It all comes down to how powerful you think the passive effect is.

He didnt tank, he borderline no sold a red from a Gojo who was already the Strongest sorceror.
Getting put on your ass and bleeding from your forehead isn't no selling my guy.

I'll admit that he didn't take life altering damage but if you get hit by an attack like that and call your opponent a monster it clearly did more than a little bit of damage.

Those two characters arent Toji or current Maki. Zero cursed energy is on another level compared to partial HR, we're talking about reacting to mach speed stuff while Makis best feat with partial HR was catching a bullet... do you see the difference?
Yes, I know the difference is huge but the gap isn't as big as you're making out to be. Let's high ball and say Toji is 10-20x as durable as Maki was in Shibuya. That would still mean he's taking serious damage from a random flame blast from Jogo

I don't wanna sound like a broken record but I don't think people realize how crazy strong Jogo was. A random flame blast one shot Maki and had her on her deathbed even with treatment. They didn't even think she'd make it through and this is Post Shibuya.

While that same flame blast wouldn't kill Toji it would definitely have him reeling.

Besides, like Maki showed - Toji can passively heal as well like how Maki healed herself while Kamo bought time.
They can heal but we don't know the limits of their natural regeneration so it's impossible to speak on that. We just don't know enough.

Can they regrow their skin, can they heal damage dealt by burns instead of blunt force, can they regrow limbs, etc. These are all things that we have no answer to at the moment

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't even know why I addressed this when it has nothing to do with my argument itself. Jogo is a glass cannon he gets one shot regardless but he has to get hit first

Partial HR Maki is still physically superior to MOST Jujutsu Sorcerers even without cursed energy. Maki took the flame blast and was in critical condition but still survived with treatment

Naobito took the same flame blast as a more experienced Jujutsu Sorcerer with better CE reinforcement and succumbed to his injuries even with aid

Even if you try to argue that Toji is 10x more durable my point still stands. Attacks from Jogo would hurt

It doesn't matter if he outclasses him in other stats.

For Toji to do any damage to Jogo he's forced to go inside the domain which means he'll constantly be taking damage while trying to attack him. He won't be at his best while on fire and burning to death

This doesn't even factor that this is passive damage he's doing in his DE... what if his DE's passive effect is more powerful than the flame blast he used on Maki? Toji is done for.

Jogo also has an insane amount of CE that allows him to spam crazy AOE attacks that Toji can't just walk through. The only way he wins this is if you give him the ISOH (the best cursed tool in the series) and he gets lucky
Has Jogo's passive flame damage hurt anyone of note?

He said that it would burn average Jujutsu sorcerers. Toji is vastly more durable than average Jujutsu sorcerers.

Gojo did not even notice Jogo's passive flame damage.

I don't see any indication that Jogo's Domain Expansion passive damage will be any sort of significant factor in this fight.

Has Jogo's passive flame damage hurt anyone of note?

He said that it would burn average Jujutsu sorcerers. Toji is vastly more durable than average Jujutsu sorcerers.

Gojo did not even notice Jogo's passive flame damage.

I don't see any indication that Jogo's Domain Expansion passive damage will be any sort of significant factor in this fight.
You can't use Gojo to scale anything he became the strongest sorcerer alive by far as a teenager

Nobody can do anything to Gojo at 28

Not to mention that he had some sort of weird barrier up since Yuji was protected as well