Powers & Abilities Toji is the most overrated character in the series

TOJI IS EXTREMELY OVERATED
Gojo would literally have one shot him if he had domain expansion.
That version of Gojo didn't even have full control of infinity and couldn't even use red.

It is also re-iterated literally 3-4 times that Dagon's instant hit wasn't working when Toji was in that domain.

Curses like Mahito and Jogo will literally one shot Toji with domain expansion.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐎𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬
Gojo can oneshot everyone else without Domain Expansion.

That version of Gojo would still oneshot everyone bar Ryomen Sukuna.

Toji tanked attacks from Gojo, he can tank Dagon's hits, hell a mid tier like Nanami could tank them for a minute.

Nope. Gojo has superior firepower to them and couldn't oneshot Toji.

Toji tanked attacks from Gojo,
Jogo tanked a much stronger version of Red in his first encounter with Gojo (you can check this). And Jogo isn't even that strong physically. So Toji's feat here isn't actually that impressive.

In fact, a weaker version of purple did more damage to Toji than a stronger version did to Hanami.

, he can tank Dagon's hits, hell a mid tier like Nanami could tank them for a minute.
If Megumi hadn't broken in, the instant hit would have killed Nanami eventually.
Dagon's instant hit wasn't working when Toji entered, and as you pointed out with Nanami, tanking just a couple of shikigami isn't actually that impressive. I do think Toji > Dagon, but here I'm comparing him to Getou, Jogo, and Mahito.

That version of Gojo would still oneshot everyone bar Ryomen Sukuna.
That version of Gojo can't even keep infinity active and has difficulty controlling Red. If he gets dragged into the domain expansion of Jogo or Mahito he's completely fucked.

I do think Toji > Dagon, but I'm pretty sure he loses to Jogo or Mahito.
Post automatically merged:

I will say Toji didn't have his gear so that would weaken him but yeah I think he's definitely below Jougo
As far as we can tell the greatest weapon in Toji's arsenal is the inverted spear of heaven. But I don't really think that would useful against anyone with decent AoE or domain expansion.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
In fact, a weaker version of purple did more damage to Toji than a stronger version did to Hanami.
Hanami was hit when he was trying to run from Gojo and still ended up losing a good part of his body. Toji should be far more durable than any other human in JJK in terms of natural durability for he is the only one who's pronounced a true super human in the series. If he's able to reach such heights without cursed energy then he'd be unstoppable with cursed energy.