Powers & Abilities Toji is the most overrated character in the series

TOJI IS EXTREMELY OVERATED
Gojo would literally have one shot him if he had domain expansion.
That version of Gojo didn't even have full control of infinity and couldn't even use red.

It is also re-iterated literally 3-4 times that Dagon's instant hit wasn't working when Toji was in that domain.

Curses like Mahito and Jogo will literally one shot Toji with domain expansion.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Gojo can oneshot everyone else without Domain Expansion.

That version of Gojo would still oneshot everyone bar Ryomen Sukuna.

Toji tanked attacks from Gojo, he can tank Dagon's hits, hell a mid tier like Nanami could tank them for a minute.

Nope. Gojo has superior firepower to them and couldn't oneshot Toji.

Toji tanked attacks from Gojo,
Jogo tanked a much stronger version of Red in his first encounter with Gojo (you can check this). And Jogo isn't even that strong physically. So Toji's feat here isn't actually that impressive.

In fact, a weaker version of purple did more damage to Toji than a stronger version did to Hanami.

, he can tank Dagon's hits, hell a mid tier like Nanami could tank them for a minute.
If Megumi hadn't broken in, the instant hit would have killed Nanami eventually.
Dagon's instant hit wasn't working when Toji entered, and as you pointed out with Nanami, tanking just a couple of shikigami isn't actually that impressive. I do think Toji > Dagon, but here I'm comparing him to Getou, Jogo, and Mahito.

That version of Gojo would still oneshot everyone bar Ryomen Sukuna.
That version of Gojo can't even keep infinity active and has difficulty controlling Red. If he gets dragged into the domain expansion of Jogo or Mahito he's completely fucked.

I do think Toji > Dagon, but I'm pretty sure he loses to Jogo or Mahito.
Post automatically merged:

I will say Toji didn't have his gear so that would weaken him but yeah I think he's definitely below Jougo
As far as we can tell the greatest weapon in Toji's arsenal is the inverted spear of heaven. But I don't really think that would useful against anyone with decent AoE or domain expansion.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
In fact, a weaker version of purple did more damage to Toji than a stronger version did to Hanami.
Hanami was hit when he was trying to run from Gojo and still ended up losing a good part of his body. Toji should be far more durable than any other human in JJK in terms of natural durability for he is the only one who's pronounced a true super human in the series. If he's able to reach such heights without cursed energy then he'd be unstoppable with cursed energy.

Jogo has nothing on Toji, not raw fighting skills, not speed, not power.
Domain Expansion was the ONLY saving grace arguments that y'all had and that's been taken away now.
Not saying Jogo beats him but not every Domain is the same or works the same. Jogo's has an elemental effect that burns people down so Toji would need to be pretty damn quick within the DE to kill Jogo in time

Not saying Jogo beats him but not every Domain is the same or works the same. Jogo's has an elemental effect that burns people down so Toji would need to be pretty damn quick within the DE to kill Jogo in time
Well he s pretty durable so i doubt it works
Maki tanked them before the ppwer ups also toji can exit the barier

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
The difference is Toji's body is just simply built different compared to even top sorcerors. The dude took a whole ass Red from an enraged Gojo, was sent flying accross an entire structure and still was ready to fight with zero problems.

His durability and raw physicals are much better than regular humans & I'm not sure Jogo's elemental effects are gonna do their work, given there's no guaranteed hit as well.

How does adult geto compares to toji?
Adult Geto/Kenjaku are really weird to scale in comparison to Toji/Maki

It all depends on which curses they have in their arsenal

I'd say Geto loses since he's worse at using his technique than Kenjaku and as far as we know he only had 1 special grade and that was his last resort

Kenjaku threw one at Mei Mei without caring so he clearly has a deeper bag

Kenjaku could be stronger, Adult Geto has no chance

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Jogo doesn't need his sure hit to beat Toji

As soon as he steps in the domain he'll take damage

Some domains have effects that work sure hit or not
My brother in christ, Toji took this from an ENRAGED Gojo and was ready to go no problems.

His durability & tolerance is on a whole another level.