Powers & Abilities Tier List

The Special Grade curses that ate Sukuna's fingers yeah. How do they compare to Eso and Kechizu (they're the weakest Special Grade curses I think).

I binge read from 91 to 133 yesterday.

I binge read the previous chapters several months to a year ago, so I've forgotten some people/stuff.

I might reread again. I guess we'll probably see Yuta in action. He does have to be at least high tier as a Special Grade. I probably need to reread to be able to place the mid tiers and below.

Do you think he beats Jogo? I've currently pegged him at the peak of high tier (he's the most hyped up of the Cursed Spirits).

Stronger or weaker than a Finger Bearer?

Yeah, but then high tier would get way too crowded.

We have something like:
  • Tojo Zen'in, Geto(?), Mahoraga, Yuta Okkotsu(?)
  • Jogo, Post Evolution Mahito, Yuki Tsukumo(?)
  • Mahito, Hanami
  • Dagon
  • Choso, Sukuna Finger Bearers
  • Eso & Kechizu

All of the above are "Special Grade" and so by default at least high tier. Someone like Tojo and Mahoraga are (by scaling to Gojo and Sukuna respectively) considerably stronger than Jogo. Jogo is in turn much stronger than Dagon, who is in turn much stronger than Choso (in turn stronger than his siblings). The gap between 15 finger Sukuna and Kechizu is much larger than the gap between Kechizu and an average human.

There's not really enough space to lump all of them in high tier, so I decided to place the top in bottom top tier.
special grade shamans
are far above special grade curses
so in reality
kechizu eso
sukuna finger bearers would be mid tier.

yuki is a special grade shaman
as well as geto and yuta .
they are certified high tiers.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
kechizu eso
sukuna finger bearers would be mid tier.
Fair enough, I'll bump them down and restructure things a bit then.

• Top Top Tier
    • ???
  • High Top Tier
    • Current Satoru Gojo
  • Mid Top Tier
    • King of Curses Ryomen Sukuna
  • Low Top Tier
    • 15 finger Ryomen Sukuna
  • Bottom Top Tier
    • Young Satoru Gojo (after his fight with Tojo Zenin).

I like Young Gojo as the bar for top tier, it feels fitting.

• Top High Tier
    • Mahoraga
    • Current Geto
    • Yuta Okkotsu
    • Toji Zen'in (full preparation and equipment)
  • High High Tier
    • Jogo
    • Yuki Tsukumo
  • Mid High Tier
    • Mahito post evolution
  • Low High Tier
    • Hanami
    • Mahito
  • Bottom High Tier
    • Dagon

Is this okay? @Light D Lamperouge?

Last edited:
Oh I just noticed your placement. Hanami is stronger than Dagon. Hanami is as strong as Jogo, would just lose to him due to the element match up. I can't remember the chapter, but at the end of one I think Gege even said so. I'll try to look it up later.

EDIT: Found the statement.

While Dagon is much weaker than Jogo.
Evidence for Jogo > Mahito:
- Their conversation before leaving to find Ittadori. Mahito almost seems to be implying that Jogo would completely wreck him.
- Jogo wants to make Mahito the leader of curses because of his potential not his power.
- Performance against first grades. Sorcerers like Nanami and Todo seem to be able to avoid Mahito consistently. Jogo was able to one shot two first grade sorcerers immediately and was able to catch the fastest fist grade (and sorcerer other than Gojo) with little difficulty.
Post automatically merged:

TOJI IS EXTREMELY OVERATED
Gojo would literally have one shot him if he had had domain expansion.
That version of Gojo didn't even have full control of infinity.

It is also re-iterated literally 3-4 times that Dagon's instant hit wasn't working when Toji was in the domain.

Curses like Mahito and Jogo will literally one shot Toji with domain expansion.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Gojo would literally have one shot him if he had had domain expansion.
Gojo can oneshot everyone else without Domain Expansion.

That version of Gojo didn't even have full control of infinity.
That version of Gojo would still oneshot everyone bar Ryomen Sukuna.

It is also re-iterated literally 3-4 times that Dagon's instant hit wasn't working when Toji was in the domain.
Toji tanked attacks from Gojo, he can tank Dagon's hits, hell a mid tier like Nanami could tank them for a minute.

Curses like Mahito and Jogo will literally one shot Toji with domain expansion.
Nope. Gojo has superior firepower to them and couldn't oneshot Toji.

Last edited:
Gojo can oneshot everyone else without Domain Expansion.
False. Curses like Mahito and Jogo can defeat Gojo or at least push him to extreme high diff if he doesn't have Domain Expansion. This is also YOUNG Gojo we're talking about.
That version of Gojo would still oneshot everyone bar Ryomen Sukuna.
See above.
Toji tanked attacks from Gojo, he can tank Dragon's hits, hell a mid tier like Nanami could tank them for a minute.
Toji took more damage from Gojo's purple than Hanami.

Cinera

โ€Ž

Cinera

โ€Ž
Last edited:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Do Getou and Toji compare to 15 finger Sukuna let alone his all out strength? Or current Gojou who's at least that strong? The should be in A tier IMO.
for now i'll put Toji on the same tier as 15 fingers Sukuna and current Gojo.
but he have a big chance to move to A tier with Yuta either.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I'm still dozens of chapters behind before being finally caught up but I don't mind spoilers.

I'm not surprised to see Gojo ranking 1, that guy has such an immense Cursed Energy power which was widely recognized in the series too. He is like Mihawk lol.

Cinera

โ€Ž
He is like Mihawk lol.
Lol no.

Gojo is a transcendent existence in the World of Jujutsu Kaisen. There is no equivalent in the One Piece world. Gojo has been stated to be capable of killing every human (in Japan) if he wanted to. His birth changed the very balance of power in the world. If he's sealed, it would spell the end of the age of humans in Japan.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Lol no.

Gojo is a transcendent existence in the World of Jujutsu Kaisen. There is no equivalent in the One Piece world. Gojo has been stated to be capable of killing every human (in Japan) if he wanted to. His birth changed the very balance of power in the world. If he's sealed, it would spell the end of the age of humans in Japan.
I only know that most sorcerers can use domain expansion for just one time a day and he can perform that multiple times. But can't he be defeated if many sorcerers joint their forces? Is he really that much of a godly being?

Cinera

โ€Ž
But can't he be defeated if many sorcerers joint their forces? Is he really that much of a godly being?
He can defeat all sorcerers in the series at the same time and quite casually at that.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Top tier-
Gojo, Sukuna

Massive gap- imagine the size of your forehead.

Low top tier-
Toji, Mahoraga, Yuka, Mahito, Geto

High high tiers-
Jogo, Hanami, Dragon

Hakari

High tier-
Megumi, Aoi, Itadori

Choso, Old man Zenin

Low high tier-
Nanami, Mei Mei,

Maki, Nobra

Do I care for the rest? No.

Toge did have potential though, which was wasted.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Top tier-
Gojo, Sukuna

Massive gap- imagine the size of your forehead.

Low top tier-
Toji, Mahoraga, Yuka, Mahito, Geto

High high tiers-
Jogo, Hanami, Dragon

Hakari

High tier-
Megumi, Aoi, Itadori

Choso, Old man Zenin

Low high tier-
Nanami, Mei Mei,

Maki, Nobra

Do I care for the rest? No.

Toge did have potential though, which was wasted.
Who's Hakari?