Versus Battle Toji (no weapons) vs Hakari

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Toji/Maki are comparable but a bit superior to Hakari.
But without their Weapons, i don't see how they would put him down for good tbh since this dude's a menace.

With the Special Grade Cursed Tools, they definitely take this though.

What makes Toji so deadly and dangerous is his skills with a weapon but I think when it comes to straight hands Hakari got him beat

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hakari literally has infinite Domain loop lmfao. As we seen you have to one-shot Hakari clean before he starts his Domain otherwise you get exhausted out. Hakari has infinite RCT too.

Toji superior to Hakari in CQC but not enough to outlast him or land a clean one-shot.
Hakari domain is not infinite. At one point he can run out of luck or be outdone in his domain

Hakari domain is not infinite. At one point he can run out of luck or be outdone in his domain
Sure but if Hakari could survive a first round (when his luck advantages starts at zero) with a monster like Uraume inside his DE then he can survive Toji with no weapons.

Hakari’s thing is luck so very small chance he will not hit Jackpot before he dies, you need to destroy his head off in one-shot before he gets his Domain again. Without tools Toji can’t do that.
Post automatically merged:

Does Toji have to be in Hakari's DE for it to work? He can just leave it freely, correct?
Lmfao I forgot about this. Yes Hakari cannot trap Toji but once he is in, he cannot just freely leave, another issue is that he cannot be targeted by sure-hit which is the rule dump.

I change my mind, 50-50 on this. There is a very high chance Hakari loses his jackpot or super Domain luck without sure-hit. If Hakari can’t get Jackpot off he loses.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sure but if Hakari could survive a first round (when his luck advantages starts at zero) with a monster like Uraume inside his DE then he can survive Toji with no weapons.

Hakari’s thing is luck so very small chance he will not hit Jackpot before he dies, you need to destroy his head off in one-shot before he gets his Domain again. Without tools Toji can’t do that.
But you think Hakari can dominate Toji in CQC and overpower him ?

But you think Hakari can dominate Toji in CQC and overpower him ?
Not at first but Hakari has infinite stamina for 4 min + DE loop, while Toji does not. However as someone pointed out, Toji cannot be trapped by Hakari so Toji has that massive advantage, there is a very good chance of Hakari’s DE not working properly without sure-hit.

In the case where DE loop is a thing then Hakari will eventually overpower Toji due to stamina exhaustion.