[FNZ] Role Madness Too Many Doctors (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
𝑀𝑦 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐹𝑢𝑗𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔.
Night 3 Results

@Michelle died, she was Town Doctor
@Yo Tan Wa died, he was Town Doctor
@hime died, they were Mafia Doctor
----------------------------------------------
​
01. @Ali v2
02. @Yoho
03. @Daniel
04. @Alexis2282AE
05. @Stargate18
06. @York
07. @The Orca
08. @Polar Bear
09. @Red Night


The following will happen at Final 7
P
hases will become 24/24 (Days/Nights)
The Hammer will be enabled (Hammer ends the day immediately when vote majority is reached).​

Do not post in the thread until I tell you in a separate post, that you can, please.
​
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Wolves are: Ali v2, Polar Bear, and Yoho.
@Stargate18 Get on Ali.
@Daniel Get on Ali.
@Stargate18 Get on Ali.
@York Get on Ali.
@The Orca Get on Ali.
@Red Night Get on Ali.

LYNCH ALI NOW. HE IS A WOLF. HE WAS ALSO INVOLVED IN A SLIP IF THAT HELPS/
At this juncture, all must follow the plan.
Vote lynch Polar Bear.
Guesses​
Yoho: Therapist/Nurse
Polar Bear: JOAT
Ali: Therapist/Nurse
His PoE is the definition of TMI.
Get on Polar Bear. Correction.
All must follow the plan.​
Also, I didn't actually target Polar Bear tonight. I targeted hime.
Looks like we lost some good doctors
Of course I know I just read the post
Its good to be a good noodle
@Daniel - Target Ali v2 tonight.
@Stargate18 - Target Ali v2 tonight.
@York - Target Yoho tonight.
@The Orca - Target Yoho tonight.
@Red Night - Target Yoho tonight.

Follow the plan, or the game will go on for far too long.​
Probably shouldn't follow the


Good plan for scum team to win, not sure why you're still dishing out plans when you where blatantly wrong about AM 🤔
It mean blindly following you is foolish especially when you're also wrong about me
@Daniel - Target Ali v2 tonight.
@Stargate18 - Target Ali v2 tonight.
@York - Target Yoho tonight.
@The Orca - Target Yoho tonight.
@Red Night - Target Yoho tonight.

Vote lynch Polar Bear.
Take it back from scum?
@Daniel - Target Ali v2 tonight.
@Stargate18 - Target Ali v2 tonight.
@York - Target Yoho tonight.
@The Orca - Target Yoho tonight.
@Red Night - Target Yoho tonight.
The dastardly plan you came up with in the scum chat
Even if I go 1 vs. 3, you will still lose. I have far more thread-pull right now than all of you wolves combined.
Anyone who mass tags everyone will have thread pull, I don't mass tag
@Ali v2 @Yoho
Surrender to me now.


Vote off Polar Bear.​


WHY ARE YOU POSTING???????

CAN'T YOU FUCKING READ????​
 
Day 4 Begins, and ends in 48 hours.


Day 4 Vote Count 1.0


------------------------
Day 4 will end: June 7th of 2025, 3PM EST (7pm GMT).
The player with the most votes will die at the end of the day.
If there is a tie, one will be eliminated at random.
When voting, please use the biggest font so i can see it. :)

Quote of the Day
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein.

I swear to God, neither do I.
There will be modkills without a warning from this point forward.


@Ali v2
@Yoho
@Daniel
@Alexis2282AE
@Stargate18
@York
@The Orca
@Polar Bear
@Red Night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top