[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I was not able to get a read on Ratchet. Also saw him shade a few players early on but didn’t find him confronting them. Plus a few other times got misleading signals from him especially during his back and forth with Flower.
What do you define to be shade? And TBH Ratchet has been pretty carefree with his voting.

I'd actually be not surprised if Gram flips Scum, he quoted my 2 posts the other day while asking for my meta.

Like 2 gif posts would be any good for meta comparison. I had lowest post count at that point. I've not seen Gram do that as Town​

Btw, red mafia seems to be pretty lazy so far. I mean other than Bradley. I think Envy did something. Nothing from Father, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth or Lust. I'm still interested how many of them are there. There's no way they're 7 people in one team.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Btw, red mafia seems to be pretty lazy so far. I mean other than Bradley. I think Envy did something. Nothing from Father, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth or Lust. I'm still interested how many of them are there. There's no way they're 7 people in one team.
What happened in the previous FMA game hosted by Aries? How many homunculi were present?

I'll continue Gram Iso in some hours. So far he look good to me. His mass claim thing is something don't see scums claiming if Aries really do not provide fake claims. Saying he did so believing it wouldn't happen anyway, is big stretch. The approach to consider this line of thought is townie.

He's also active, pushing players that could've dipped after putting votes on Indie Usopp.​

Status
Not open for further replies.