[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It would be nice if we could find some homunculi soon.
They should be after scars faction at the moment and not town.
It feels like we are playing into their hands.

J

Joygirl1

Could take some hours until I have time to post again but I should at least give you all my current assumptions.
Going through the player list:

Flowa: Only way she could be scum is if she was the player that tried to convert the already converted player and joined him to maf. For the moment I´d say it is unlikely but I can´t forget the tactics she used in the last round and stay paranoid.

TheAncientCenturian: Unsure but tendency goes more to town than maf.

Fujishiro: Unsure yet, possibly indie.

Nana: Also unsure, slight tendency to maf.

Mango: He´s writing a lot of nonsense so far, not sure if this is just his playstyle. Bit sus but not as much as others.

ConquistadoR: I don´t remember a single post of him, was he even here yet?

Sallah WG: Unsure.

Juice / Ulti: Nothing there to talk about yet, hope the subbed player somehow will be able to catch up^^

Kagurashii: Kinda neutral. Don´t agree with him on Worst but there´s also nothing about him that makes me believe he´s scum.

Blue: Obvious indie.

Rottkins: Likely scum again.

Worst: From his posts one of the most townie looking players so far.

Yo Tan Wa: Neutral, the gif spamming wasn´t helpful but same level as Mango to me.

Lanji: Only a handful posts are clearly not enough for me to figure something out, hope he finds his way back into this round.

Lord Melkor: Also one of the most townie looking players.

MitchMatch: Unsure.

Charlie: Bit more tendency to town.

Cooler: Unsure.

Zolo: Can´t tell, small tendency to town.

Ripped: Unsure.

Pero: Possibly an indie but that´s just my feeling.

Professor: Was successfully converted if we can trust the WU, so on one side he seems to be town but I don´t know, I still have a strange feeling regarding him.

Grammaton: Scum.

Rej: Unsure, small tendency to town.

Nibel: Tendency to also be scum, I don´t really like his posts and how he was defending Blue.

MUUGEN: Unsure.

SoulKiller: One of the most townie looking players too.

My suggestion is that we should keep an eye on the players I´m unsure of instead of just focussing on the ones that are already in the spotlight, there will surely be mafs or indies that try to stay under the radar.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why do you believe the homunculus is more interested in lynching scar's faction and not town right now?
The story.
The homunculi need to sacrifice the alchemists later while scar wants to kill them.
They spent the first half of the manga hunting scar trying to stop him from kiling their sacrifices.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango: He´s writing a lot of nonsense so far, not sure if this is just his playstyle. Bit sus but not as much as others.
Don't believe I've said any nonsense.

Why do you believe what I've said is nonsense?
Blue: Obvious indie.
Why is blue "obvious" indie to you?
Professor: Was successfully converted if we can trust the WU, so on one side he seems to be town but I don´t know, I still have a strange feeling regarding him.
Was Professor the one who got culted, and then culted back?

Was this revealed in the thread, or did you slip up?

J

Joygirl1

Did you even follow the thread? Blue almonst openly confessed already to be an indie and suggested to make a deal with us!

I didn´t slip up anything but you are making yourself look bad right now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Did you even follow the thread? Blue almonst openly confessed already to be an indie and suggested to make a deal with us!

I didn´t slip up anything but you are making yourself look bad right now.
And, why does that make him an obvious indie?

Fact of the matter is that he's part of Scar's group.
There's nothing obvious indie about that.

It would be nice if we could find some homunculi soon.
They should be after scars faction at the moment and not town.
It feels like we are playing into their hands.
I mean, at this point I feel like we have 3 members of Scar mafia already do that's cool. There could be 4th one somewhere still.

But agree about Homunculi. They're lying low. Either because they're inactive ones (other than Bradley) or they saw townies protecting themself form everything this cycle and decided "screw this, we will wait". They only used superkill (which failed anyway) so it's probably later option, at least for Bradley.

This stuff about Professor is new to me.

Though that recent reads by Joygirl looked fine to me, is she new to Mafia or veteran?

You got some cool fruit points for this one. My thoughts exactly

J

Joygirl1

And, why does that make him an obvious indie?

Fact of the matter is that he's part of Scar's group.
There's nothing obvious indie about that.
Yeah, my mistake probably, I just wrote obvious indie because he acts like one but yes, there is a chance that he still could be maf too.
No matter how you look at it, Blue is not town.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean, at this point I feel like we have 3 members of Scar mafia already do that's cool. There could be 4th one somewhere still.

But agree about Homunculi. They're lying low. Either because they're inactive ones (other than Bradley) or they saw townies protecting themself form everything this cycle and decided "screw this, we will wait". They only used superkill (which failed anyway) so it's probably later option, at least for Bradley.
Going by flavour some of the homunculi should have something like "stop scars faction from killing town" plus something else

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Oh i see didn't saw you mentioned it in the signup thread :)

Well i'll be waiting to see more from you i guess

Yea i'm curious about that too @Kagurashii
I’m too lazy to go back to quote your posts now but I pretty much remember you and Gram working working and thinking together and agreed to each other’s reads.

The reason why you have Gram in your scum list doesn’t sit right with me. You have mentioned that it’s due to the Blue thing but you seem unsure. If the reason is not so damning then why move a person straight from your town list to scum list. It’s very suspicious.

Yeah, my mistake probably, I just wrote obvious indie because he acts like one but yes, there is a chance that he still could be maf too.
No matter how you look at it, Blue is not town.
Oh I'll be SHOCKED if he's actually indie. Even hinted/claimed Mei who's part of Scar's team. And Scar's main goal in anime was to hunt down Alchemists. Meaning Ed Elric, Roy Mustang, Alex Armstrong and whoever else is in the game. Thing is, they're mostly strong town roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.