[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did no one ever get consider in this ‘he got killed for it narrative’ that we were waiting hours for host actions

And yet you think Aries processed that action in the couple of minutes it took?

When I flip, you will not see scar, hence my frustration
unless the action was waiting to happen after ratchet found you out

Worst

Custom title
Did no one ever get consider in this ‘he got killed for it narrative’ that we were waiting hours for host actions

And yet you think Aries processed that action in the couple of minutes it took?

When I flip, you will not see scar, hence my frustration
yea i said it's very convenient that the kill happened right after the situation got kinda heated around you after ratchet claimed u're scar but i don't see why Ratchet would be lying at the very worst i think he might be guessing u're Scar but is sure u're a baddie.....

Yeah you're nicked
Funnily enough, I can’t be identity copped, but scar obviously can. Something fucked around with the targeting so I’m catching a bullet meant for someone else, and my only consolation is watching people who don’t have a clue how to actually play try and make something fit that doesn’t fit

Can’t wait to see how disappointed everyone is when the mass murderer goes free

yea i said it's very convenient that the kill happened right after the situation got kinda heated around you after ratchet claimed u're scar but i don't see why Ratchet would be lying at the very worst i think he might be guessing u're Scar but is sure u're a baddie.....
I’ve already said, I’m somewhat hostile, but I’m not scar. When I flip, you will not be seeing scar, and he will keep killing

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes, I used my crystal ball to gaze into the future and submitted a role on the off chance ratchet submitted a role on me

Come on
ratchet used several actions before that probably the town who used the most, you decided to off him when you saw that housewife skill

I’ve already said, I’m somewhat hostile, but I’m not scar. When I flip, you will not be seeing scar, and he will keep killing
Surely there's no way even you would let you walk free given the circumstances

It's unfortunate if what you say is true but there's no way we just take your word for it

I neither want nor expect amnesty, I can’t win now anyway

All I want is an acknowledgment of how fucking stupid some of the stuff coming my way, particularly from Pero is

Status
Not open for further replies.