[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fully caught up in the least but I've read some tidbits here and there.

I saw Ratchet killed by Scar and the host said it was because Ratchet had claimed and was lie detected - was it an anti claim kill?

Didn't like TAC based on early reading and saw a couple off posts from SK too. Think Charles and Nana look townie.

Just very off the cuff impressions, I'll catch up as I'm playing.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ey now I've made like two posts

And it's my understanding that your ass is being suspected so don't tie me to your sinking ship please

:milaugh:
Ahahah I think your meta is very distinct from when you're Town/Mafia.

Also I'm not a "suspect".

Everyone already knows who I am.

I'm wide in the open.

I think I know who TAC is and that's town.
But how did you arrive at that? Did he breadcrumb it to you or did you drive it from actions or the like?

I didn't like how he jumped on Fuji for giving you an early town read while giving little effort to read you, considering we were all mafia together in NF's game, I kinda got a good early impression from you. His behavior also reminded me of how he sought out a target to pick a bone with right away (in the case of last game, it was Prof)

But anyway tell me how confident you are in that read and I'll take it into consideration

But how did you arrive at that? Did he breadcrumb it to you or did you drive it from actions or the like?

I didn't like how he jumped on Fuji for giving you an early town read while giving little effort to read you, considering we were all mafia together in NF's game, I kinda got a good early impression from you. His behavior also reminded me of how he sought out a target to pick a bone with right away (in the case of last game, it was Prof)

But anyway tell me how confident you are in that read and I'll take it into consideration
I don't think I'm able to explain that without revealing who he is (if he's that character).

Status
Not open for further replies.