[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean I saw him focus a lot on you not saying you're town but I didnt see him try that with anyone else, unless I missed it.
He did with one other person, Rottkins I think.

Interestingly though he had an early post discouraging mass claiming, so that's something to note, I guess?

Alive Player list: 26

1: Flowa-
2: TheAncientCenturian-
3: Fujishiro-
4: Nana-
5: Mangosenpai-
7: ConquistadoR-
8: Sallah WG
9: Juice
10: Kagurashii-
11: Blue-
12: Rottkins-
13: Worst-

15: Pot Goblin

17: Lord Melkor-
18: MitchMatch-
19: Charlie-
20: Cooler-
21: Zolo-
22: Ripped Cal-

24: Dr_Proffessor-
25: Grammation-
26: Joygirl-
27: Rej-
28: Nibel
29: MUUGEN
30: Soulkiller-

Dead Players-4/30

6: Ekkologix-Father Cornello

14: Ratchet-Izumi

16: Lanji Cucksmoke-Fu

23: Peroroncino-Maes Hughes
Is Gram not listed in dead players because lazy host or faked death :maybe

He did with one other person, Rottkins I think.

Interestingly though he had an early post discouraging mass claiming, so that's something to note, I guess?
Good mornin I just woke up don't expect from me anything constructive for at least an hour or two... And @MangoSenpai I am fully for Town's good man.
"For Town" as in you are town right?
You mean this exchange? I dont think he wanted him to claim town so much as him finding Rottkins wording off.

You mean this exchange? I dont think he wanted him to claim town so much as him finding Rottkins wording off.
That's exactly the type of leading question you would ask if you were fishing for a lie detectable post. I don't even think LM would disagree with that seeing as he's implied that was wat he was doing for me. Rott is a player who seem highly suspected anyway though.

I still don’t understand how Flower got culted unless Greed can hide his actions lol. Which, if so then rip lol.

That or she did it to herself through some Flower shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.