[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ok so does it specifically say you're immune to Greed's cult, or culting in general?
I am immune to his targetting.
But Fuji said that only townies immune to his culting are Izumi and Hohenheim. Izumi was killed and Hohenheim was claimed....
I am immune to his targetting.

I dont wanna give more information about an immunity ability. But as said this ability lets me easily determine who's anti town or not.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also the fact that Greed is an antagonist until Ling absorbed him kekw

Like for real? Defending Fuji even after he is dead when a homunculi is equally scummy as Father?

J

Joygirl1

Guess the lynch will get redirected anyway (as always)? I have to say I´m not happy with how OP the maf seems and that everyone besides them is being roleblocked for this phase, the balance for this round seems to be off. It´s not fun when you put in all that effort and use all abilities your role has to offer and then every day you only end up getting kicked in the ass like that -.-

Worst

Custom title
Guess the lynch will get redirected anyway (as always)? I have to say I´m not happy with how OP the maf seems and that everyone besides them is being roleblocked for this phase, the balance for this round seems to be off. It´s not fun when you put in all that effort and use all abilities your role has to offer and then every day you only end up getting kicked in the ass like that -.-
well there is something fascinating about the unpredictability of this i mean flowa was part of 3 factions for all i know my teammates ( even myself ) could be converted to town / culted or god knows what, this is a true Role of Madness game!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
well there is something fascinating about the unpredictability of this i mean flowa was part of 3 factions for all i know my teammates ( even myself ) could be converted to town / culted or god knows what, this is a true Role of Madness game!
Factions cant be converted to town because of information loopholes

J

Joygirl1

You can easily say that because you rolled maf this round. You wanna know how it feels from the view of a townie, after the first two lynches didn´t matter at all because they got redirected to kill a townie instead and then the next day whole town being roleblocked while meanwhile 5 mafs can all still use their abilities to screw us up even furhter? I can tell you: It SUCKS!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yet, it has already happened.
Alphonse could convert to town, however only for as long as alphonse lives
So did alphonse bus their faction? It would literally be the only logical way.

I am maf, I convert to town, I bus my mates. Thats how it should be done.

So I call cap on it. I doubt this game is so heavily bastardized.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What you say Mango makes no sense to me. Everything you said so far does not make sense in my ears. Either this game is designed like this or we play real anime mafia here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What you say Mango makes no sense to me. Everything you said so far does not make sense in my ears. Either this game is designed like this or we play real anime mafia here.
Man you can literally go check the writeups

You scrutinize everything I say when it's literally out there.

Alphonse converted people to TOWN

Don't ask me how or why that makes sensee

Status
Not open for further replies.