[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
It's a Rej legacy read. Like me reading Muugen town in Weebs when half the game scum read him with majority on the wagon.

It's a gut read, something people don't like, and can barely accept.

Anyway he had an upright tone when he tried to justify himself being afk for a phase. And before controversity sparks imma town read him for that.

I don't fucking know anymore. I didn't see any WU mentioning that you got revived.
If you spent less time being the dead player police and more time playing, youd know that player list isnt up to date - shitloads of people have died since then

also I told you, I was never dead in the first place. Apparently this kind of fuckery is standard in these games, I dont really know either

If you spent less time being the dead player police and more time playing, youd know that player list isnt up to date - shitloads of people have died since then

also I told you, I was never dead in the first place. Apparently this kind of fuckery is standard in these games, I dont really know either
I am well aware that the player list is not up to date, but your name is clearly there indicating that you died and here you are saying you never died to begin with. But if that was the case then why is your name in the dead list to begin with?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Quick Summary

-Ultra is not townie
-Kimblee joined the mafia faction
-Blue died
-RippedCal Died
-Joygirl ragequit
-Kag died and flipped red
-Gramm somehow came back to life, have no clue how. According to him he never died.
You are a bless for my waked up head.

Ok so for now I read you, joy and Mitch as town...? Yeah I think you 3 are the towniest. The scum is obviously mother Dr Proff and others are more in a spectrum between... I am a paranoid man but I believe that at least you 3 are not bad... or two. Is Joy rage quit or not?

You are a bless for my waked up head.

Ok so for now I read you, joy and Mitch as town...? Yeah I think you 3 are the towniest. The scum is obviously mother Dr Proff and others are more in a spectrum between... I am a paranoid man but I believe that at least you 3 are not bad... or two. Is Joy rage quit or not?
why is mitch town? i scum read him actually.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It's a Rej legacy read. Like me reading Muugen town in Weebs when half the game scum read him with majority on the wagon.

It's a gut read, something people don't like, and can barely accept.

Anyway he had an upright tone when he tried to justify himself being afk for a phase. And before controversity sparks imma town read him for that.
Can I be a part of the Rej legacy read from next game onwards? :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.