[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town I’m gonna level with you as the spokesperson for my organisation

as you’ve probably gathered by the fact we’ve ‘chosen’ to kill 2 other players than soul killer, who btw is Edward, we can’t kill him til last

prof isn’t on the list, so this is our token of good faith. We can abandon our current mission at a certain point, however any hostility against us will result in this deal being taken off the table.

as it is, you have already lost. You can try and crown a terrible red mafia, you can resist and we’ll kill you anyway or you can accept my offer and gamble that I’m telling the truth. If you accept, vote Prof who is hostile to both of us, but not needed for us. We’d rather win as quickly as possible, but we’ll spill more innocent blood if we have to.

soul killer you can act as towns envoy. I expect a decision in 15 minutes

not sure who's still dead or alive

2: TheAncientCenturian- > Prof
4: Nana- > Prof
9: Ultra > Rej > Ekko > Prof > Unvote > Prof
12: Rottkins- > Prof
15: Yo Tan Wa Pot Goblin > Prof
18: MitchMatch- > Rej > Prof
20: Cooler- > Prof
21: Zolo- > Prof
22: Ripped Cal- > Prof
26: Joygirl- > RippedCal > Kagura
27: Rej- > Prof
30: Soulkiller- > Rej > Prof > RippedCal > Prof

prof - 11
kagura - 1

not sure who's still dead or alive

2: TheAncientCenturian- > Prof
4: Nana- > Prof
9: Ultra > Rej > Ekko > Prof > Unvote > Prof
12: Rottkins- > Prof
15: Yo Tan Wa Pot Goblin > Prof
18: MitchMatch- > Rej > Prof
20: Cooler- > Prof
21: Zolo- > Prof
22: Ripped Cal- > Prof
26: Joygirl- > RippedCal > Kagura
27: Rej- > Prof
30: Soulkiller- > Rej > Prof > RippedCal > Prof

prof - 11
kagura - 1
@Joygirl pls come back and play for the love of god, you quitting on us right now only fuck townies more.

Town I’m gonna level with you as the spokesperson for my organisation

as you’ve probably gathered by the fact we’ve ‘chosen’ to kill 2 other players than soul killer, who btw is Edward, we can’t kill him til last

prof isn’t on the list, so this is our token of good faith. We can abandon our current mission at a certain point, however any hostility against us will result in this deal being taken off the table.

as it is, you have already lost. You can try and crown a terrible red mafia, you can resist and we’ll kill you anyway or you can accept my offer and gamble that I’m telling the truth. If you accept, vote Prof who is hostile to both of us, but not needed for us. We’d rather win as quickly as possible, but we’ll spill more innocent blood if we have to.

soul killer you can act as towns envoy. I expect a decision in 15 minutes
you are dead mate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.