[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna stretch this topic but I'll have my say on something. I don't like players demeaning win of others after game calling it easy wincon/won due to others/strong role. Like it ruin the experience so much you guys have little idea. How hard it is to say well you guys also invested ton of efforts in the game and devil luck was your side this time, but watch we will win the next one.

Just check out number of posts Fuji made & by extension Investment he had in this game,

Anyhow ignore the win/loses,, the important stuff were the memes:milaugh:
If this is referring to me, we already cleared this up

:pepehands:

u r town when u start hinting/claiming early lmao
u r scum when u start analyzing flips b4 they happen like u know what the lynch will be before hand lol. like trying to tie players to another b4 they even get yeeted kek
I wonder if people are able to tell what are mine scum tells.

Though this game I got a townie role with information I could become hostile indie later after merging with Greed, so not that straithforward.

Also for some reason I also had Ling role in original FMA game from last year on Fanverse.

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Just realized how close @Rottkins almost had victory in the hands! I really, really, REALLY shouldn´t be laughing about this considering my own situation at all but... why the screenshot?! :emohiyo: xD
Oh, Captain Buggy, you were so close to winning this round! *hoping for consolation and no blaming for Rottkins*
THIS CLOSE BUT MY STUPID BRAIN- i thought that he ment by saying what is my wincom that it is what we had on the beginning i am awful xdddd

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
THIS CLOSE BUT MY STUPID BRAIN- i thought that he ment by saying what is my wincom that it is what we had on the beginning i am awful xdddd
Yeah, just to touch on this, there are a number of rules in Mafia that aren't always explicitly stated. Basically:

>Don't quote verbatim host communications, including your Role PM. This is because wording/styling can give you an advantage, which isn't really the idea lol.
>Only discuss an ongoing game within the designated thread, unless you're told otherwise (i.e. you're in a mafia team). In the latter case, the game should only be discussed within that PM etc.
>Don't edit posts after making them without asking the host first.
>If you're in a Mafia group, don't out your team when you're about to die, if you feel frustrated it's best to just close the thread off and cool your head etc etc.

A good habit to get into as well is reading the OP where the host posts their game-specific rules, so you can avoid getting modkilled for claiming in games that ban it, and so on. I feel bad this ended up happening because I feel like as a community we tend to assume everyone just knows these rules when we could probably stand to be clearer. Hope you're not beating yourself up over it though, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.