[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
It's not a waste.

"It most certainly was. Let me explain the Red Text. In Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, the cast are a family all together on a remote island. There are 18 people. When they all alive, a storm comes in, and they are stranded for 2 days. When the storm passes, the Seagulls return to the island, and when the seagulls cry, there are no survivors (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni = When the Seagulls Cry).

On the island, the deaths of all 18 are a part of an occultic ceremony to revive a Witch. One of the family members insists that Witches are not real, and that all the murders can be explained by a human culprit, using human methods. So begins the premise of the game. Red Text is used by characters to establish truth - if something is written in Red, it is factual. I wanted to try that as a gimmick in Mafia. In the VN, the Red can't be abused to give an instant win. The Witch can't say "Magic did this" in Red. So I wanted to see if I could play this game by using red text for facts (after I'd established what it meant) that wouldn't just self-resolve.

Well, I suppose I'll be dead soon anyway."​

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
How dare you compare Queen to Obelix though.
I agree, Obelix is a sunshine in our hearts together with his small dog. Queen wanted to sacrifice everyone around him together with subordinates through a painful suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.