[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

"How disappointing. Very well - you now forfeit the right to sit at the table of Witches.

I am Town.
My Alignment is Town.
My Role PM explicitly states that I am Town.
My solitary Win Condition is the Town's Win Condition.
I have seen the Truth.

I have taken action today.

Boredom is the only thing that can kill me. I am growing bored."

Divine Punishment was activated on this claim. Omega Killing Ratchet-Izumi

Gods Wrath was activated on ??? but they were protected by a super protect

100% agreed.

Like I really don't know why this much disdsin for indies when basically it was just in Weeb's that two scum players claimed indie.

And worse of all as indies tend to have the strongest roles Town is basically shooting thmeselves in the foot if they go after a Pro Town Indie.
I never fake claim Indie as scum. It's dumb to do since 1) goes against the scum wincon when you put yourself out there to get shot since well, you confirm you're not Town and 2) you give real Indies a harder time for no reason and make your own Indie life harder in future games.

So I don't get that hate.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I never fake claim Indie as scum. It's dumb to do since 1) goes against the scum wincon when you put yourself out there to get shot since well, you confirm you're not Town and 2) you give real Indies a harder time for no reason and make your own Indie life harder in future games.

So I don't get that hate.
True.

As scum you should always try to look Townie and not claim indie.

Like not even as an hostile indie you should claim indie for obvious reasons. It's better to say you're Town.

In the end it's a losing strategy.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
True.

As scum you should always try to look Townie and not claim indie.

Like not even as an hostile indie you should claim indie for obvious reasons. It's better to say you're Town.

In the end it's a losing strategy.
Althought I claimed survivor as Arsonist before xD

Still indie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.