[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to challenge your boy Marco to R/P/S. Pass it along and tell him to submit all rock.

This comes with no negative consequence to you, but this is a box I need to check off, and making me happy will be in your interest. I'm not one of those welfare queen indies.
whats the consequence? give it to me true and ill see what I can do

Id feel bad for town but theyve been blasting people like a kid equipped with 10lbs of sugar and a super soaker so idc

whats the consequence? give it to me true and ill see what I can do

Id feel bad for town but theyve been blasting people like a kid equipped with 10lbs of sugar and a super soaker so idc
I believe the only negative consequence on your end is that if I win that specific player's actions won't work on me. That's not my goal here, I just need to reach a quota, and I'm running out of other eligible targets. Plus if we can rig this it'll work out better for both of us.

My "Alchemist Recruitment" is just the name of my ability, it's not culting or anything. Earlier Fuji was spazzing out about that, in hindsight he was worried someone else was stepping on his territory.

I mean you guys have no stake in it and I don’t think town is going to afford to shoot you. Especially not you. Gram only if they want to pop a Scar team and they’d do that regardless if it’s their motive.

I just ask this becomes between me and town lol.
The onus would be on you to offer me something more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.