[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philosophers stone body amp was activated to absorb all actions that target Alphonse/ed

Spear was activated to destroy an incoming anti town action

Alchemy V2 was activated to gain a kill shot, it was amped to become a super kill to target Ultra/Isaac McDougal

Crocodile arm was activated on ???

Has destroyed Mafia and hostile indie protections this cycle

Automated arm was activated

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Gods Wrath was activated for the last time to omega kill Roy Mustang/Tac
We came here to remember our dear fighter and mastermind of reads and tactics, TAC... He was the one of few who gave us hope for the win for town as same as he gave us hints and reads what we could have missed... I was a fool to doubt him in his worst and best, for that I apologize. Now you are town locked for me forever... In memory, TAC.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Philosophers stone body amp was activated to absorb all actions that target Alphonse/ed

Alchemy V2 was activated to gain a kill shot, it was amped to become a super kill to target Ultra/Isaac McDougal

Shit I wish I had one lmao.

We’ll wait on negotiations and revisit in a few hours if you want.
In all seriousness, you know that from my standpoint the consequences of bothering to save your hide, even if I could do it, would probably see me dead.

I can give you assurance that shooting me would be wasteful, as I'll probably be making my way out soon enough

We stan Ed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.