Controversial Top 10 Best Worstgen Users

you added me in damage control list just saying.....
Fair enough :josad:

That's no good!

:perocry::emohiyo:

Do we need a new trial to defend you and redeem yourself on here somehow? Reloaded's Redemption Arc/Trial? Apart from the "betrayals" you're too much of a "goodfellow" to hate! Do we need to form a Reloaded Defense Squad like the Sanji one?

:nicagesmile::wonderland:
If you managed to somehow get that to work, that'd be great. :optimistic:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes i have a a German cousin called Wurst, how did you got his pic ?
OMG perfect response hahaha, tyvm! Couldnt ask for better! That's a very good question hahaha! I..err...I'll have to get back to you on that one! (When I can think of a good reason LOL!)

:lulz::kailaugh::luffylaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh:
Post automatically merged:

If you managed to somehow get that to work, that'd be great. :optimistic:
Don't worry! I'll call in my best man to help you out! He's guaaranteed to turn your reputation on here around! For his name is not Saul Goodman after all! Who better to say what a good man you are than Saul Goodman, right?! S'all Good Man!

If that doesnt work, I'll get his other secret brother @Goodman Grey to try to restore your honour! Goodman Grey will make sure your trial doesn't end in failure! Wait a minute...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry! I'll call in my best man to help you out! He's guaaranteed to turn your reputation on here around! For his name is not Saul Goodman after all! Who better to say what a good man you are than Saul Goodman, right?! S'all Good Man!

If that doesnt work, I'll get his other secret brother @Goodman Grey to try to restore your honour! Goodman Grey will make sure your trial doesn't end in failure! Wait a minute...

G

Gorosei Informer

You were one the first and nicest person I met here. You're on my top 10 too. 🥇
Welp, dayum! That's very kind of you to say that too! Very surprised (for myself) too haha. I've been name dropped and included in top 10s here way more than I expected honestly , so I'm just genuinely in shock and lost for words, trying to give appropriate responses as best I can lol.
I don't know what to say except I'm honoured as usual and thank you so much! It really makes my day to receive messages like these! A huge contrast to how I get treated IRL and have been for a long time lol. You are all such great people truly!

I'm gonna get emotional at this rate lmao.

:crazwhat::nicagesmile::usoprice::gokulaugh::neesama::amazing: