Character Discussion Top 10 favorite female characters?

Who is the best between these four?

• Ulti the dino girl

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • Perona the ghost princess

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • Black Maria aka BangMi Maria

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Yamato aka the female Oden

Votes: 40 32.5%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Don't get me wrong, Bonney is cool but I want to see more from her. Like her backstory and stuff but we have to wait for Reverie for that which is unfortunate.

Y'all weird.:whitepress:
Don't worry man. I know you probably like her a lot.
Post automatically merged:

1.Boa hancock - Position , Looks
2.Pre skip Nami - Character
3.Yamato - Strength , kaido's daughter
4.Black Maria - Looks , Kaido's waifu
5.Ulti - Strength , Personality
6.Pre skip robin - Style
7.Reiju - Looks
8.Hina - Position
Nice one. It would be perfect if you added Bonney, Perona and Robin. :kata:

Last edited:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Don't get me wrong, Bonney is cool but I want to see more from her. Like her backstory and stuff but we have to wait for Reverie for that which is unfortunate.

Y'all weird.:whitepress:
:goyea:

1.Boa hancock - Position , Looks
2.Pre skip Nami - Character
3.Yamato - Strength , kaido's daughter
4.Black Maria - Looks , Kaido's waifu
5.Ulti - Strength , Personality
6.Pre skip robin - Style
7.Reiju - Looks
8.Hina - Position
No Perona? I'm disappointed in you:king:

H

Haoshoku

Surprised people can even make a top 10 list with the sheer amount of forgettable female characters in the cast of One Piece.

My forced top 10 list:
1) Yoruichi
2) Rukia
3) Jolyne Cujoh
4) Nico Robin
5) Nelliel
6) Flare or Nami
7) Yasuho Hirose
8) Bonney
9) Kenpachi’s wife
10) Uhh... guess its Retsu after that

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Surprised people can even make a top 10 list with the sheer amount of forgettable female characters in the cast of One Piece.

My forced top 10 list:
1) Yoruichi
2) Rukia
3) Jolyne Cujoh
4) Nico Robin
5) Nelliel
6) Flare or Nami
7) Yasuho Hirose
8) Bonney
9) Kenpachi’s wife
Get aboard the Yamato hype train.
:myman:

My forced top 10 list:
1) Yoruichi
2) Rukia
3) Jolyne Cujoh
4) Nico Robin
5) Nelliel
6) Flare or Nami
7) Yasuho Hirose
8) Bonney
9) Kenpachi’s wife
putting Rukia or any female character from bleach over Robin or Nami means you're contradicting yourself tho

My list :

Big Mom
Pudding
Dadan
Reiju
Nami
Robin
Hancock
Ulti
Perona
Hiyori

H

Haoshoku

putting Rukia or any female character from bleach over Robin or Nami means you're contradicting yourself tho
Rukia and Yoruichi are a lot better than Nico Robin and Nami. Others are arguable. But that just goes to show how even the side characters of Bleach >>> One Piece’s embarrassment of a cast of female side characters. The amount of damsel in distress archetypes that have been lining up arc after arc with identical designs are just too displeasing.

Rukia and Yoruichi are a lot better than Nico Robin and Nami. Others are arguable. But that just goes to show how even the side characters of Bleach >>> One Piece’s embarrassment of a cast of female side characters. The amount of damsel in distress archetypes that have been lining up arc after arc with identical designs are just too displeasing.
they're not even close, Nami and Robin have so much more personality and depth, and they're way more integral to the plot, Rukia and Yoruichi are not even good female characters

You're right about the damsel in distress archetype being prevalent in OP, and all of them are meh characters at best, but One piece also have other more interesting archetypes and handled very well at that

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
do rukia and yoruichi have backstories and arcs as good as arlong park and ennies lobby?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Rukia was really good as a character. In all fairness though, Bleach did have Orihime.