Versus Battle TOP 10 grade 1s in jjk

1. higuruma for obv reasons
- potential that rivals gojo satoru
- skill level close to sukuna ( fascinated sukuna )
- one of the best domains
- one of the best rct usage

2. itadori yuji
- one of the best rct feats
- soul shaking punches
- speed on the level of special grade sorcerers
- possible blood manipulation tech too

3. choso
- defeated naoya in a fight
- his blood is poison for many sorcerers : 1 hit and its ggs
- well mastered in rct
- can also use his brother's powers
- the latest chapter said that choso can also hang out with special grades just like yuji

4. naobito
- zenin clan's leader
- overwhelmed dagon in cqc
- fastest modern sorcerer after gojo

5. human noaya
- basically naobito but a weaker version

6. kusakabe
- strongest grade 1 sorcerer from jujutsu high
- blocked kenjaku's uzumaki
- blocked sukuna's dismantles
- ino said kusakabe can also hang around special grade sorcerers

note : kusakabe may rank higher based on what the next chapters show us , the reason i have placed naobito and noaya above him is cause of gojo's statement

7. mei mei
- always regarded as one of the strongest grade 1s
- honed her physical body to the peak
- bird strike is pretty lethal which can potentially harm the likes of gojo and sukuna's reinforcement
- timeskip should make her way stronger
- taking ui ui as an extension she can counter domains too

8. ino
- is now paired up with the likes of kusakabe,choso and yuji
- can block sukuna's kick
- use nanami's ct with his cursed tool
- he also tanked sukuna's dismantles so that means he can take strong attacks
- he also got his own set of cursed technique which increases his mobility
powercreep did todo bad huh

9. aoi todo
- portrayed as one of the strongest grades 1s
- yuki's student
- toyed with a weakened mahito
- can dodge crazy attacks due to his CT
- can beat up special grades
- if todo got the timeskip training too then he is above ino

10. jinichi / ogi zenin

these 2 can go either way tbh

note :
i think 8/9/10 position can go either way
ino is very underwhelming but tanking sukuna's dismantles isnt something ANYONE CAN DO
special grade mahito got negged just by a single flick from 3 finger sukuna while ino is eating close quarters grid from heiankuna
also i have faith in his RYU attack

while abt todo vs the zenins
the zenins might overwhelm todo in cqc but todo can get around that with his ct
it will be a very close matchup thats for sure

other grade 1s :
this is not a ranking
1. mechamaru : his showings against mahito can easily put him in the list but that fight came with a ton of prep time
2. principle yaga : he only got an army , that doesnt speak abt his individual strength
3. nanami : one of the best characters in jjk but unfortunately he is one of the weakest grade 1s
4. other HEI like chojuro and ranta : chojura had a similar tech to jinichi while ranta's ct is only good for stalling
5. miguel : stalling gojo is a feat which can shoot him up to top 1
but volume 0 gojo isnt portrayed as great as the serialization one and he also deliberately held back so that yuta can awaken

6: megumi : i didnt add him to the list cause he might come out way stronger than before
if i add pre-possession megumi to the list then he will be above mei mei for sure
domain expansions are too nutty

Wait, unless I’m misremembering 1 through 3 are not officially registered as first grade sorcerers.

If we’re counting unregistered special grade level sorcerers as first grade then shouldn’t Hakari be here?

Wait, unless I’m misremembering 1 through 3 are not officially registered as first grade sorcerers.

If we’re counting unregistered special grade level sorcerers as first grade then shouldn’t Hakari be here?
i dont really care much abt official registration ,
its just people portrayed on the level of first grades through the manga

higuruma obv became special grade tier after his awakening but he is still regarded as a grade 1 most of the time

and hakari is simply paired with people like kashimo , yuta and maki
he has always been special grade material

i dont really care much abt official registration ,
its just people portrayed on the level of first grades through the manga

higuruma obv became special grade tier after his awakening but he is still regarded as a grade 1 most of the time

and hakari is simply paired with people like kashimo , yuta and maki
he has always been special grade material
So are you ranking Higuruma pre awakening or ??????

Doesn’t really make sense to count an unregistered sorcerer as first grade but then give him feats from when he’s clearly achieved special grade status imo.

Same with Yuji and Choso.

I understand why not to put Higuruma, Yuji, and Choso in Special Grade since they lack the country conquering strength and attacks the confirmed Special Grades have

On a skill level tho, Higuruma is clearly Special Grade. Yuji will be after he gains a Domain, and Choso is an inbetweener rn

I understand why not to put Higuruma, Yuji, and Choso in Special Grade since they lack the country conquering strength and attacks the confirmed Special Grades have

On a skill level tho, Higuruma is clearly Special Grade. Yuji will be after he gains a Domain, and Choso is an inbetweener rn
Yuji with simple domain as good as kusakabe will also be special grade imo
Since he trained yuji i can see that happening

So are you ranking Higuruma pre awakening or ??????

Doesn’t really make sense to count an unregistered sorcerer as first grade but then give him feats from when he’s clearly achieved special grade status imo.

Same with Yuji and Choso.
well the special grade status differs with the manga
u need a type of attack which can overwhelm entire countries to be acknowledged there

the only reason i placed higu here is cause he is paired with first grades more than special grades
and if higu actually becomes a sorcerer he will be a first grade

there is simply no direct comparison of him with others

Yuji survived the world slash.

Yuji can damage someone that can withstand Hollow Purple and the soul split katana with his just punches.

What do you guys mean Yuji isn’t special grade level 💀💀💀💀💀💀

well the special grade status differs with the manga
u need a type of attack which can overwhelm entire countries to be acknowledged there

the only reason i placed higu here is cause he is paired with first grades more than special grades
and if higu actually becomes a sorcerer he will be a first grade

there is simply no direct comparison of him with others
I don’t think you need a singular attack that can overwhelm a country to qualify as special grade.

Just moving at mach speeds and having your CE reinforcement to a level that would make it impossible for anything besides heavy ordinance and up to damage you would be enough to overwhelm most countries.