Controversial Top 10 worst worstgen users

My List:
1. Tesla-Quite possibly the biggest dickrider I’ve ever met. Bro would do ANYTHING to fit in on an online forum (Including naming himself after another man……) I sure hope he isn’t like this irl cause yikes……

2. Geo-If you put dude in a life or death situation and his only way out of it was to say one genuinely nice thing about Sanji, bro would no longer be amongst the living

3. Peroroncino-Man is obsessed with bringing up the past but actively supports and defends racists

4. Lor D. Coast-The said Racist

5. HA001-Dollar Tree Shishio. I hate knock offs

6. Roronoa~Sama-Braindead and has way more threads on Sanji than I do but he’s a Zorofan? 🤔

7. Bennbeckman-A straight up NPC

8. Cinera-Creates long drawn out posts with very little substance in order to wank and worship his green god

9. Finalbeta-Mans is long gone but just had to be included

10. Porter Peak-He doesn’t use WG very much but he’s the Prime definition of someone who should’ve been born without fingers. If someone else had them then at least they wouldn’t type stupid shit 24/7+the fucker believed in ZKK

can you believe this???????
(Not pinging cause i’d rather not deal with them)

Erkan is the best thing that happened in this forum.
We all love to hate his random threads and i bet everybody laughs when he goes into cope mode defending BB like his life depends on it.
Yeah say what you will about Erkan's takes but he's easily the funniest person on WG

"Blackbeard 2 shots Lakainu and one shots the other Ladmirals"

"BB's base CoA is way stronger than Zolo's and if you disagree you're a delusional ZKKtard"

Idk what it is about his takes that are so funny

I think it's cause he genuinely believes everything he says and makes SERIOUS posts about them regardless of how crazy he can sound

Literally proving my point
:saden:
If you're pinging me at 12:42 AM on a thread you literally almost never posted on before then that's saying something
Post automatically merged:

Yeah say what you will about Erkan's takes but he's easily the funniest person on WG

"Blackbeard 2 shots Lakainu and one shots the other Ladmirals"

"BB's base CoA is way stronger than Zolo's and if you disagree you're a delusional ZKKtard"

Idk what it is about his takes that are so funny

I think it's cause he genuinely believes everything he says and makes SERIOUS posts about them regardless of how crazy he can sound
I'm convinced he, Kaios, and that other guy I forgot the name of ( edit, maybe it's Ndule?? ) are actually alts of each other.