Controversial Top 10 worst worstgen users

Only people I'm not very fond of are Ghostly ( attention whore with a god complex ), Centurion ( just a god complex so he's not as bad as Ghostly Ig, though most of his memes are stolen or really easy to make ) and Kingslayer ( posted an um... particular Berserk image, which if you saw it you'd know it's justified for me to want to beat his ass ).
I will say that these users definitely aren't the most annoying ones I've seen on the internet and I wouldn't like, hit/lash out at them irl if I had the chance, they seem to all have problems and can't really help it, and that's a little far anyway.
Some mods irritate me a little due to being shit at their job but they're not that bad.
Y'know, at the end of the day, it is just the internet, none of these people can actually physically hurt you.
Agreed with Ghostly. One of the most hypocritical users in this forum

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Only people I'm not very fond of are Ghostly ( attention whore with a god complex ), Centurion ( just a god complex so he's not as bad as Ghostly Ig, though most of his memes are stolen or really easy to make ) and Kingslayer ( posted an um... particular Berserk image, which if you saw it you'd know it's justified for me to want to beat his ass ).
I will say that these users definitely aren't the most annoying ones I've seen on the internet and I wouldn't like, hit/lash out at them irl if I had the chance, they seem to all have problems and can't really help it, and that's a little far anyway.
Some mods irritate me a little due to being shit at their job but they're not that bad.
Y'know, at the end of the day, it is just the internet, none of these people can actually physically hurt you.
:eeke: