Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And by the way ,I am in no way an Oda apologist ,however ,I won't blame a man for taking breaks if he can't handle things on Time. I do not lose something ,if he takes breaks and I just read the chapters he pushes out with a slower rhythm. Big fucking deal.
*defends Oda from people criticizing him*
*thinks he isn’t an Oda apologist*
:cantseeme::kaidowhat:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Seeing Fire Force in 11th place makes me the most happiest person in the world:perocry:

Calling it right now, Fire Force will surpass One Piece in sales:steef::finally:
Fire force is kinda dead tho.

Plots too convoluted with all the time travel and alternate world bs. Seems like soul eater but worse
🏃‍♂️💨

I still enjoy reading it tho

Fire force is kinda dead tho.

Plots too convoluted with all the time travel and alternate world. Seems like soul eater but worse
🏃‍♂️💨

I still enjoy reading it tho
Man what? Im just at the start lmfao, with the cross- teams practice, and then shinra talks to that silver haired dude. And they get attacked by this cool guy in a house.

@Zoro D Goat

Soon Record of Ragnarok will surpass all these series :willsmith:
The manga's already surpass One Piece when this gigachad appear:steef::steef:

That's me when JJK is top 1.
Soon come mate.
:myman:

And yeah Fire force is decent, no hate. It's just getting a bit messy plot wise tho in my own opinion
JJK >>>> Any series in Jump :cheers::cheers:

Don't worry, Fire Force will end with a huge banger:myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The manga's already surpass One Piece when this gigachad appear:steef::steef:

JJK >>>> Any series in Jump :cheers::cheers:

Don't worry, Fire Force will end with a huge banger:myman:
I'm hoping so bro.

I kinda dropped jjk when that weird shit with that alliance between Gojo's friend and actual demons happened, dunno why. Read the flashback and that was it.

To each their own i guess. I respect your decision.