Oh yeah, I agree that something like this year with KnY won't happen next year, but now KnY isn't the only one within striking range of no.1 yearly spot. Kingdom's going to rank 2nd place this year. After 11 years of being untouchable, OP is now within striking range on some years. Whilst obviously in the long run, this means absolutely nothing, just in reference to your initial statement, it is still possible for other series to beat OP.
Yeah, it definitely is in striking range for several and can definitely be surpassed in a given year, I just don't go along with a narrative that it's slipping. A hot new series is a hot new series no matter the consistency that's being dragged of the top dog.

Anime is the biggest promotion and OP anime is really a joke... no one wants 900 episodes to catch up. But that's not really a thing about manga quality, y'know?

And by the way ,I am in no way an Oda apologist ,however ,I won't blame a man for taking breaks if he can't handle things on Time. I do not lose something ,if he takes breaks and I just read the chapters he pushes out with a slower rhythm. Big fucking deal.
The man literally sleeps only 3 hours a day, so i'm glad he takes breaks from time to time. If some people can't handle the breaks, i suggest that you come back to the series in a few months, so you can binge a few chapters as once.

Yeah, it definitely is in striking range for several and can definitely be surpassed in a given year, I just don't go along with a narrative that it's slipping. A hot new series is a hot new series no matter the consistency that's being dragged of the top dog.

Anime is the biggest promotion and OP anime is really a joke... no one wants 900 episodes to catch up. But that's not really a thing about manga quality, y'know?
Yeah, I totally get what you're saying. OP hasn't crashed and burned by any means lol. Not at all. It's still the second best selling manga by volume after KnY. But it is true however that OP has seen a decline. Recently it struggles to sell 2 mil in the first month.

This was volume 96 in a month:

Clearly not up to OP's own standards. So yeah, it's not catastrophically failing or anything of the sort. It's still doing amazing compared to other manga, but for OP's own standards, it's definetly slipped. This is despite the recent pushes OP has had. A revamped anime art style, the biggest OP movie ever AND of course Wano that has been hyped up for over a decade. The fact that it is slipping despite of all of these pushes, is the issue. But again, as mentioned, not the end of the world.

Hearing so many of you admit you love Black Clover warms my heart.

I liked it since the beginning. It did get a lot of flak for being a “basic bitch shonen” when it was was new. Too many either called it Diet Naruto or flipped their shit over a cover pose with Asta looking similar to one with Luffy’s Haki fist.

Obviously it gotten much better as the years went by. More love BC than criticize it for not being Naruto or One Piece.

One piece still stands in this place thanks to its former reputation, the quality of the wano doesn't even deserve to be in the top 20:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Exactly, but when the great wave of fans finally drop this shit, even most loyal readers wouldn't damn care about it at all. This is what Oda deserved when he tried to put absolute dog shit in his story.
Riddicules that arc that supposed to became on of the best arc, was turned into dog shit arc, case Oda continue to break readers expectations. And whats more, it's not thst dufficult to write story properly..

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I personally feel like OP is being rushed and its ruining enjoyment for a lot

Idc Dukes riped Jack in half. BUT THE FACT WE DIDNT SEE IT IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF

And Fandom isnt the blame IMO. Oda has been hyping Wano for ages and so far i am not impressed.

Meanwhile, most other Mangas are crushing it with their arcs. MHA with its Marineford, Dr.Stone with IQ battle, Clover with his End Game and so on.

So if you ask me breaks arent the problem
Wano just aint that interesting to people

I personally feel like OP is being rushed and its ruining enjoyment for a lot

Idc Dukes riped Jack in half. BUT THE FACT WE DIDNT SEE IT IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF

And Fandom isnt the blame IMO. Oda has been hyping Wano for ages and so far i am not impressed.

Meanwhile, most other Mangas are crushing it with their arcs. MHA with its Marineford, Dr.Stone with IQ battle, Clover with his End Game and so on.

So if you ask me breaks arent the problem
Wano just aint that interesting to people
Well, imagine if you build hype for Madara all Shippuden and than regular shinoby could cut his face tho...
Or Akatsuki, whose hype was build from first season...and than Sakura could smash konam with smile on her face. I'm not saying that Konan= BM, I'm saying that build up of BM>>>>>Konan.
So yeah, when things like that happen this is joking on readers, well if there no readers, how could you joking on em?) GG Loda.

Hearing so many of you admit you love Black Clover warms my heart.

I liked it since the beginning. It did get a lot of flak for being a “basic bitch shonen” when it was was new. Too many either called it Diet Naruto or flipped their shit over a cover pose with Asta looking similar to one with Luffy’s Haki fist.

Obviously it gotten much better as the years went by. More love BC than criticize it for not being Naruto or One Piece.
Only Hipsters who worship YouTubers thought that

Us Chads always knew that BC was a love letter to true Shounen fans , not for Poseusrs like MHA

KNY :josad:
I don't understand how this can have so many sales lol.

OP well deservded, Wano sucks. :pepemotion:
yeah, people bashed one piece for being repetitive, but KnY is even more repetitive than one piece.
>Beginning arc with hype of new and stronger enemy
>MC knows about new technique, but hasn't mastered it yet
>MC learns to apply the technique from fighting the enemy and defeat the enemy
>Sob story from the enemy
>Start new arc and repeat

I guess KnY wins over people with its fast pace though, and it also attracts lots of cosplayers

yeah, people bashed one piece for being repetitive, but KnY is even more repetitive than one piece.
>Beginning arc with hype of new and stronger enemy
>MC knows about new technique, but hasn't mastered it yet
>MC learns to apply the technique from fighting the enemy and defeat the enemy
>Sob story from the enemy
>Start new arc and repeat

I guess KnY wins over people with its fast pace though, and it also attracts lots of cosplayers
KnY was action pack more like BC with no bullshit setup, dragging fight or MC need 20 or more chapter to reach arc villain.

Plus death in KnY is consistent. Death means death. One piece death means probality still alive

KnY was action pack more like BC with no bullshit setup, dragging fight or MC need 20 or more chapter to reach arc villain.

Plus death in KnY is consistent. Death means death. One piece death means probality still alive
I guess it depends on individual preference. Personally speaking, i like one piece more because oda is good at building up the hype for an enemy. Only interesting enemy in KnY is upper moon 1, for me.

i understand the bit about fakeout death in one piece though.