Character Discussion Top 5 cringe One Piece characters?

Spandam (When the former leader of the most feared WG spies is a massive joke)
Trebol (Annoying and made less of an impact than Diamante, which says alot)
Saint Charloss (Any scene with him is trash, period)
Big Mom (For the love of God Oda, treat her like a serious threat)
Flampe (The less we see this siscon bitch, the better)

they can’t travel the seas without her? Huh? So how did zoro and company reach Wano without nami? How did Luffy and Co reach zou without nami? Nami did absolutely nothing when traveling to Fishman island. This whole “travel” plot line Oda gave nami is totally ridiculous and unnecessary as her skills have never been used other than when they first reached the grand line 15 years ago.
It is not as if alliance members were there on both times for Luffy and Zoro to help them to teach the respective destination. And without Nami, Luffy would have been killed by Cracker.

It is not as if alliance members were there on both times for Luffy and Zoro to help them to teach the respective destination. And without Nami, Luffy would have been killed by Cracker.
You are proving my point that nami is usless. They can easily find replacements for her.

Yea without nami Luffy will be killed against cracker because Luffy right now needs Nami as well to kill Kaido? That makes so much sense. Also anyone with a fing water tool could have helped Luffy vs cracker. There was nothing intrinsic to nami that she provided in helping Luffy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
They can't travel the seas without her LMAO

This guy really is an idiot.
They can find another navigator.
Other crews have nameless navigators that we have no idea who they are and they are fine.
Road Poneglyphs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some specific navigator.
Robin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nami.
=)

They can find another navigator.
Other crews have nameless navigators that we have no idea who they are and they are fine.
Road Poneglyphs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some specific navigator.
Robin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nami.
=)
I can bet you that no navigator will get them to Raftel. Nami will play a really major role. There has to be a reason why no one has stumbled upon Raftel accidently.

Also, she is capable of formulating advanced equations in mere minutes to predict a precise course of action. She even has a supernatural ability to sense changes in the weather, "with her body" according to Vivi, and can even predict the emergence of supposedly unpredictable cyclones in the Grand Line. She is one of the best in the navigation game. Plus her financial and navigation expertise.

'They can just find another navigator' Lol. Tho I agree with Robin > Nami. Tbh, they're pretty much equal for me.
Post automatically merged:

they can’t travel the seas without her? Huh? So how did zoro and company reach Wano without nami? How did Luffy and Co reach zou without nami? Nami did absolutely nothing when traveling to Fishman island. This whole “travel” plot line Oda gave nami is totally ridiculous and unnecessary as her skills have never been used other than when they first reached the grand line 15 years ago.
Nami's skills will be very essential in reaching Raftel. I can bet that. Plus, she can predict typhoons and shit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I can bet you that no navigator will get them to Raftel. Nami will play a really major role. There has to be a reason why no one has stumbled upon Raftel accidently.

Also, she is capable of formulating advanced equations in mere minutes to predict a precise course of action. She even has a supernatural ability to sense changes in the weather, "with her body" according to Vivi, and can even predict the emergence of supposedly unpredictable cyclones in the Grand Line. She is one of the best in the navigation game. Plus her financial and navigation expertise.

'They can just find another navigator' Lol. Tho I agree with Robin > Nami. Tbh, they're pretty much equal for me.
What major role? Her role is completely obsolete.
There are 2 characters that make Nami completely useless in a normal situation: Jinbei and Robin.
Road Poneglyphs are the only way to reach laugh tale. Roger only managed to reach there, because he had the luck to get Oden on his ship. It locked Robin as the single most essential character on the crew to reach Laugh Tale. all the others are "expendable" to some extent. Robin isn't.
As for Jinbei, he basically can "pilot" the ship through massive waves and can call a bunch of sea creatures to carry the Sunny or do it himself. There's 0 need for a "top tier navigator". A regular new world navigator is already good enough.
What does Nami bring that is so unique? If only she was at least a top fighter for the crew, but not even that.

It amazes me how people insist in singing Nami's praises when Oda has butchered her job inside the ship by adding the power creeps and "prophecies".

What major role? Her role is completely obsolete.
There are 2 characters that make Nami completely useless in a normal situation: Jinbei and Robin.
Road Poneglyphs are the only way to reach laugh tale. Roger only managed to reach there, because he had the luck to get Oden on his ship. It locked Robin as the single most essential character on the crew to reach Laugh Tale. all the others are "expendable" to some extent. Robin isn't.
As for Jinbei, he basically can "pilot" the ship through massive waves and can call a bunch of sea creatures to carry the Sunny or do it himself. There's 0 need for a "top tier navigator". A regular new world navigator is already good enough.
What does Nami bring that is so unique? If only she was at least a top fighter for the crew, but not even that.

It amazes me how people insist in singing Nami's praises when Oda has butchered her job inside the ship by adding the power creeps and "prophecies".
Maybe because she's hot and a fanservice tool meant to milk money out of the fandom