General & Others Top 5 Favourite Characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Orochimaru would've been my undisputed Nr.1. He even had a strong start into part 2 but the ending was atrocious.
:josad:
Orochimaru is pretty cool still imo.
Don't know what he's upto in Boruto, except creating Mitsuki lol. But overall he's great.

Me too now! But when I was a kid, I preferred part 1 Sasuke.

It doesn’t help that Sasuke went completely crazy later on with the Uchiha brain mumbo jumbo.
Aye. Man early Naruto memories. Damn.

Crowd giving Naruto a standing ovation for beating Neji still has me tearing up.

Part 1: Naruto > Sasuke
Part 2: Sasuke > Naruto
Naruto hit the emotions right. Anytime I think back to heck even the first episode when Iruka saves Naruto from Mizuki and then Naruto bests him. Zabuza and Haku. Rock Lee and Gaara. All of those and many more just make you tear up lol.

Sasuke was great with team Hebi. It’s team Taka that lost its way imo

Did you like Sasuke even when he had no clue what he was doing? 😂
I loved Vengeance Sasuke!

I never wanted Sasuke to return from the evil path lol. I remember back in the days Tobi being Evil Sasuke from the future was a top runner next to it being Obito and i loved that theory.

I know it sounds dumb but people cooked up really great and coherent theories that i preferred over Tobi being Obito.

I loved Vengeance Sasuke!

I never wanted Sasuke to return from the evil path lol. I remember back in the days Tobi being Evil Sasuke from the future was a top runner next to it being Obito and i loved that theory.

I know it sounds dumb but people cooked up really great and coherent theories that i preferred over Tobi being Obito.
At the moment when Sasuke crashed the Kage summit, I thought he was at the point of no return and it was pretty exciting.

But then he was really aimless and when his bff beat him up he came to his senses …

At the moment when Sasuke crashed the Kage summit, I thought he was at the point of no return and it was pretty exciting.
The Kage summit was an amazing arc in general. It was great to see competent Shinobi from all villages.

But then he was really aimless and when his bff beat him up he came to his senses …
I felt like Sasuke returned to normal immediately after getting Itachi's eyes. I was sure that the vengeance stuff was done at that point which is why his answer he gave the sage of six pathes confused me. It felt like coming out of nowhere. I guess Kishi wanted to end the manga with another Naruto vs Sasuke, it was forced though.

Btw: Am i the only one that loved Cursed mark version 2 Sasuke ?

I'm not the biggest fan of Naruto but I've seen enough clips and heard enough spoilers to decide my top 5 favorite characters and to start off

5. Itachi- he picked duty over family and walked a path of darkness in order to protect his brother and the village from the shadows

4. Tobi- he was hilarious I loved tobi he was awesome

3. Obito and yes I'm aware they're the same character but Obitos acting was so good tobi could be his own character but obitos story is phenomenal

2. Pain- mostly cause he gives great speeches

1. Sakura- yeah I said it sakura, shes a great character with amazing power that's over shadowed by literal reincarnated gods, her strength isn't anything to sneeze at and her medical ninjitsu is 🔥

My favs --

1) Goat obito

2) Itachi

3) Naruto

4) Jiraiya

5) Pain
Post automatically merged:

I'm not the biggest fan of Naruto but I've seen enough clips and heard enough spoilers to decide my top 5 favorite characters and to start off

5. Itachi- he picked duty over family and walked a path of darkness in order to protect his brother and the village from the shadows

4. Tobi- he was hilarious I loved tobi he was awesome

3. Obito and yes I'm aware they're the same character but Obitos acting was so good tobi could be his own character but obitos story is phenomenal

2. Pain- mostly cause he gives great speeches

1. Sakura- yeah I said it sakura, shes a great character with amazing power that's over shadowed by literal reincarnated gods, her strength isn't anything to sneeze at and her medical ninjitsu is 🔥
We have 3 characters in common :cheers:

1. Itachi - No doubt the GOAT
  2. Tobi (pre Obito reveal) - There was just this intimidating aura of mystery surrounding him, really good and charismatic villain
  3. Kimimaro - Amazing ability and just the cool aura surrounding him
  4. Orochimaru - Also a great and nostalgic villain, and I love the snake fighting style aesthetically
  5. Chiyo - Though only for one arc, her character was amazingly written, and she left a big impact on me. Best granny!
Honorable mentions: Tsunade, also really loved her character arc; and Hidan, used to be a huge fan of the scythe as a kid.

1) Obito

2) Itachi

3) Naruto

4) Jiraiya

5) Pain

6) Gaara

7) Sasori

8) Tsunade

9) Deidara

10) Temari

11) Hinata

12) Killer B