General & Others Top 5 Favourite Characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Your fucking trippin dawg

Hidan got the most swag in the entire verse. Smh thought you could see the vision, let me down.
I know you been gone a min so you gotta make a splash with tha return. But that don’t mean say outlandish wrong shit

This one of them ones

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I know you been gone a min so you gotta make a splash with tha return. But that don’t mean say outlandish wrong shit

This one of them ones
Tobirama is up there, but how you gon disrespect Hidan like that?

The only one competing with Hidan level of swag is Zabuza, Tobirama would be next.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Tobirama is up there, but how you gon disrespect Hidan like that?

The only one competing with Hidan level of swag is Zabuza, Tobirama would be next.
It ain’t disrespect. **** just not tough like that. That akatsuki cloak is kold as fuxk. But it’s like 11 other dudes with that same drip

Ngl, Sasuke early Shippiden drip is elite too

ZenZu

It ain’t disrespect. **** just not tough like that. That akatsuki cloak is kold as fuxk. But it’s like 11 other dudes with that same drip

Ngl, Sasuke early Shippiden drip is elite too

Hebi Sasuke is a great design.

Thing is Akatsuki has the coldest individuals but Hidan outswags everyone, it's more than just a design you gotta have a certain flare.

ZenZu

If we goin only akatsuki, Sasori outclasses Hidan
Cap, Sasori up there for sure though, but just look at how he rocks his robe, fully buttoned up like the rest. Only Hidan got chest out, ice showing, headband on his neck too. Hidan just moves different.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Cap, Sasori up there for sure though, but just look at how he rocks his robe, fully buttoned up like the rest. Only Hidan got chest out, ice showing, headband on his neck too. Hidan just moves different.
Nah Kant lie, Hidan be flexin that Cuban with his robes and shit

His headband placement worse than Zabuza frfr