Questions & Mysteries Top 5 Nen Users ?

The ones Netero was probably thinking of

-Himself
-Ging
-Zeno
-Beyond

The last one is hard to say, Netero wouldn't have much knowledge of Chrollo and Chrollo isn't even ranked "ultimate" in Togashi's exhibition as far as proficiency goes with your natural category so that should exclude him from the list.

I think the 5th one could either be Botobai or Pariston if he is really just lying about being weaker. If it's not one of these two then Zzig or an unseen character

The ones Netero was probably thinking of

-Himself
-Ging
-Zeno
-Beyond

The last one is hard to say, Netero wouldn't have much knowledge of Chrollo and Chrollo isn't even ranked "ultimate" in Togashi's exhibition as far as proficiency goes with your natural category so that should exclude him from the list.

I think the 5th one could either be Botobai or Pariston if he is really just lying about being weaker. If it's not one of these two then Zzig or an unseen character
I think it's ridiculous for Netero not to know who Chrollo is. The PT are famous and well known throughout everywhere. They constantly steal and probably have killed loads of hunters. Shalnark has taken a Hunter Exam. Silva has fought a PT member. Hes bound to atleast know of him.

----
Anyways this question doesnt have anything to do with Netero. I doubt Netero knew who the Top 5 were....just that their was an obvious Top 5 out there.

Being Ultimate just means you've maxed your Nen category. It has nothing to do with PLs. For example Abengane was Ultimate....but he'd get neg-diffed by Chrollo.

Chrollo still has ways to go.

I think it's ridiculous for Netero not to know who Chrollo is. The PT are famous and well known throughout everywhere. They constantly steal and probably have killed loads of hunters. Shalnark has taken a Hunter Exam. Silva has fought a PT member. Hes bound to atleast know of him.

----
Anyways this question doesnt have anything to do with Netero. I doubt Netero knew who the Top 5 were....just that their was an obvious Top 5 out there.

Being Ultimate just means you've maxed your Nen category. It has nothing to do with PLs. For example Abengane was Ultimate....but he'd get neg-diffed by Chrollo.

Chrollo still has ways to go.
Netero has never ran into Chrollo most likely. He wouldn't include someone he has never met in a top 5.

Also Netero's top 5 doesn't need to be about pure rawpower it could just be overall nen mastery.

Chrollo would stomp Abengane but Abengane has better mastery of conjuration nen than Chrollo does w/ specialization

That's why I didn't list Silva as a possible top 5 nen user even though he could probably beat some of them

Netero has never ran into Chrollo most likely. He wouldn't include someone he has never met in a top 5.

Also Netero's top 5 doesn't need to be about pure rawpower it could just be overall nen mastery.

Chrollo would stomp Abengane but Abengane has better mastery of conjuration nen than Chrollo does w/ specialization

That's why I didn't list Silva as a possible top 5 nen user even though he could probably beat some of them
Like I said I dont believe Netero knows who the Top 5 are. If he made his own Top 5 list without knowing the strength of every Nen user....then itd be biased. I take it that Netero saw it that if their is a Top 5....then Ging would defintely have to be in it.

Yes thats why I said the "Ultimate" status is useless and has no say in PLs.

Lol at having Silva above Zeno
Yea especially if it's a nen user ranking and not just a straight up "who's stronger" thing.
Zeno is definitely a better nen user than Silva.

-Silva relies on Zeno's EN not the other way around and Zeno's EN is 300 meters whereas you only need 50 meters to be considered a nen master
-Zeno is listed as "ULTIMATE" on Togashi's exhibiton while Silva is "GENIUS", of course that's not power-level related but it is shows that Zeno has reached the limits of his own nen mastery whereas Silva still has room to grow