General & Others Top man and Nusjuro or Nusjuro and Mars

What would you prefer

• Total voters
Baseless accusations lmfao, you pulled this out of your ass
Yea sure go ahead and show me the panel of Sanji running faster in air than land. I'll wait.
Do you have zero knowledge how basketball players jump?
:josad:
They kick the ground , generate more thrust and jump higher and faster.
Sky walk is kicking the air to maintain yourself in the air or change the direction mid air , by no means it provide more thrust to jump faster and harder. Omg how dumb can be?
do you see lucci jumping from ground more in recent episode or from Geppo.
:luffylaugh::lawsigh:

Sanji was already running on the ground , where tf would he do sky walk?
he ran jumped on the sword and pushed himself upward.
And it was still fuckin Sanji tried to stop the attack on bonney not even him , Nasujuro never tried to defend against sanji.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
And let me guess you couldn't counter any?
How about you give me panel to show me sky walk creates more thrust for jumping than jumping from the land. I'll wait.

Bro couldn't defend his own bullshit in the end.

This is actually sad, Sanji blocked the dude from slashing Bonney, running from on the ground and then kicked the fuck out of his face

Zoro with Jinbe's help only did half of what Sanji solo could do.
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

Sanji is so much further away from Nusjuro than Zoro + Jinbe is

Sanji may not have Zoro's attack power but he's got him way beat in speed, this isn't even max speed Sanji.

Luffy fights Warcury, beats him but doesn't finish him off. Maybe Sabo/Dragon finishes him off. Luffy goes off to fight IMU.

Zoro vs Venus is obvious

Sanji vs Mars next. Sanji always fights the level right below Zoro. Going by the planets, Mars is next (Not counting Earth)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
My dude you're yet to prove me wrong.
:ihaha::ihaha:

How do you feel about Sanji stopping a sword swing from Nusjuro meant for Bonney + Franky and then burning his face in the same panel?

How do you feel about Zoro with Jinbe's help being blocked resoundingly by Nusjuro?

How do you feel knowing this wasn't Exoskeleton Sanji, who is canonically much faster?