Theory Toru is the Traitor

Suprised there isnt a thread for this yet, but Toru being the Traitor is the best theory tbh. Here are the reasons:

- Shes literally fucking invisible. She takes off her gloves and shoes...and no one knows shes there.

- We just found out she has the ability to bend light.

I call bullshit on her just learning it now. If she is invisble due to bending light...then she always knew how to do this. How tf was she invisible before if she didnt know how to bend light. Especially if her invsibility depends on it.

- And of course the other usual theories of why she wasnt at certain places at certain times. And the whole Infared Alarm argumemt.

Anyways if its anyone in Class A, its her. Weve never seen her face, expressions, inner thoughts, nor has she had any development to her character. Her being the traitor is best for her character.

If anyone is the traitor, it will probably be her

there's so much we don't know about her, i feel like there's honestly nothing else that can be done with this character

Since she's invisible, we literally have no idea who she could be. All for One could have killed the real Toru and given her quirk to someone else. Nobody would even know...

D

Dragomir

we dont know much of her and she is the traitor?

Big No.
Present Mic or the higher ups should've been a better choice
The fact that we don't know much of her makes her a good candidate to be the traitor. As Chrono stated, she's gotten zero development. Being the traitor in the series would be something monumental for her character. And then we can get more and more focus on her throughout the later arcs.

Also, I personally think it makes more sense for a student to be the traitor than a teacher.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The fact that we don't know much of her makes her a good candidate to be the traitor. As Chrono stated, she's gotten zero development. Being the traitor in the series would be something monumental for her character. And then we can get more and more focus on her throughout the later arcs.

Also, I personally think it makes more sense for a student to be the traitor than a teacher.
hmmm i mean the moment of surprise isn't that big unlike if the traitor is the higher ups.
but she lack of character development which is she being traitor is kinda okay.

and hope we see her real face later if she really the traitor