[FNZ] Salem of Lies ToS - Christmas Special

Do you want to join the scum chats?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Anyways, I've no real reason to lie here. I'm Mafia, the game went to shit Day 1 for us. Coven is probably going to win in a phase or two or er, best focus on them.
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
When did he? Anyways that just means the other claimant is bad.
Jailor lost his executions on night 2 when he executed Rej.

Also, it's hard to believe you who has claimed at least 5 roles till now.

Man I was hoping you would help us out. To betray me like that, for an Arso role? Brah it has to be done.
I would have loved to if you were town. But alas, you turned out to be scum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top