Versus Battle Tou VS Shibashou

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I believe that SBS hype is so great that I want to give him the benefit of the doubt against anyone except the very best : Gaku Ki, Haku Ki, Kouen, Ouki, Ren, RSJ, Riboku

Maybe I’m too much hyped and get carried away

And Great Heaven are usually monsters among monsters. (On average stronger than any other group)

Round 1 : toughest battle : Tou can win because of smart, maybe. Let’s say Tou extreme diff, but maybe dying.

Round 2 : SBS army commanders seems top notch and H4 material almost : so Tou army in trouble

Round 3 : SBS slash and dice

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
(On average stronger than any other group)
Yeah the Three Great Heavens seem like the pinnacle of commander in this manga tbh. Well rounded monsters, high GG level in every attribute with zero weaknesses (Renpa, Rinshoujou) or the absolute pinnacle in a single area (Riboku, Houken)

It’s tough to say where Shibashou will fall statewise other than him and his army of monster men just being martial beasts. I think Shibashou will probably be akin to commanders like Kanmei or Man’U in terms of brains, which is to say he’s going to be knowledgeable but his big hype is definitely his martial power.

Round 1: Tough to say as Tou himself is such an all arounder with zero weaknesses and is great everywhere. I would probably say Tou for now if it’s just a 1v1 as commanders, “extreme diff”

Round 2: Shibashou smokes lol. Shin and Ouhon would help Tou a lot and can probably go blow for blow with Shibashou’s commanders but Rokuomi gets smoked unfortunately, and Shibashou has four of these mofos while Tou only has three lol.

Round 3: Pretty straightforward, Shibashou wins for now but like I was saying in the spoiler thread, the upper limits of Tou’s martial strength is not known, and he could very well beat anybody in a duel. But Shibashou for now.

sbs is unknown character lol , how is it possbile to compare him ?
also adding mc to anyside is useless , shin is broken cuz he is treated unrealstic at all by the Hara.
it's clear that Tou will win if he has shin with him.
__

but if i want to throw a random guess , sbs will be just more like better hoken but will be treated by hara as hoken 2.0
so i think tou will win the first two rounds(with removing shin and ohon )
third round it will depend on sbs strength .
__
anyway whatever sbs has up in his sleeve he only has one chance to defeat Tou wich is pure strnegth .
nothing will come near Tou expecrince and strategies , he don't even have a weakness.

unless sbs was right hand of Chou Sha, and has same skill as him .

Round 1: Tou. The way he has been hyped throughout the story gives him the edge. Ouki went out of his way to praise Tou as not below him, Tou's experience has been highlighted and some defined him as the Qin general to take care of first and foremost. Tou's "real power" is a concept Hara has played with since way back and we've yet to receive the payoff. Given what we know it's gonna be absolutely glorious.
Hara has also hyped Shibashou a lot, making him a 3GH lv talent, stopping Ordo's 20k with his 5k, not even having shown him yet (now it will happen and it looks like Shibashou will be responsible for an absolute carnage lol). But yeah, Tou gets the W here from me.

2. I think people might be sleeping on the Hi Shi/Gyoku Hou armies. Right now they are seriously, seriously packed. Shin is a very strong commander, his insticts having reached a very high level, his martial might being simply outstanding, his leadership skills ever growing. Kyoukai is an hax machine lol and the rest of Shin's army has reached a level of strenght and versatility that is seriously dangerous stuff. Likewise, Ouhon is also an amazing commander with tons of accomplishments on his back and his army has been through hell.
With Kyoukai who can be an enormous danger on her own, Shin and Ohoun, and then Rokuomi (who isn't those guys but he ain't a noob either), this force is very impressive.

3. Shibashou. It's clear that is guy is an absolute martial monstrosity and will be one of the absolute strongest duelists that we have ever seen in the story. A thought on my mind that is ever more present is that the guy goes a perfect 50/50 against Ouki in a duel and it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the case. Tou's full martial might should be monstrous too but I won't bet on him in this encounter.

Last edited:
If we include the entire Seikai army then Shibashou could be among the most powerfull generals we'll see in the series :
  • Shibashou himself, a martial beast who could also be very intelligent.
  • Kan Saro, basically the 'Akou' to Shibashou.
  • Ji Aga, hyped up to be Seika's strongest general.
  • Gakushou, another monster who almost killed Mouten.
  • Jyoukaryuu, the previous strongest general who seemed evenly matched with Shin.
  • Fuuon, 5K commander who serves as a sort of lieutenant to Gakushou, seems like he's also a decent fighter.
  • Seikaun, one of the ten bows of China and considered to be within the top 3, seems likely he's with the main Seikai army.
From what we've seen so far it seems like these commanders have been very effective in every conflict we've seen them in (stopping Ordo,Roumou,Gian).

Round 1: Tou, high-diff for Tou.

Round 2: Tou, He has the better strategists + the better combatants + having vastly more experience in battlefield. Before Shibashou did his 5k vs 20k against Yan with his loaded army. Tou did 5k vs 50k against Chu with Rokuoumi, Kanou and co, and he survived it. He was getting Choutou & Moubu as backup, but Chu army was also getting thousands of more incoming behind them.

- From a martial point of view Tou has the superior underlings:
  • Kyoukai
  • Shin
  • Ouhon
  • Rokuomi
  • Akakin
  • Kyourei
  • Archer Bros
The strongest of these are beating the strongest subordinate of Shibashou, especially when there's no numbers advantage for Shibashou's subordinates. Ji'aga & Kansaro will fall to Kyoukai/Shin/Ouhon (any 2 of 3), Kyourei/Akakin/Rokoumi/ whoever's left from the 1st 3... will be plenty for Fuuon, Gakushou, Jyou Ka Ryou. Then the walking nukes the archer brothers...you can bet your ass Tou is going to make the peak optimal utilization of these two.

- From a strategical point of view he also has the superior underlings:
  • Karyo Ten
  • Ouhon
  • Kyoukai
  • Ryou' koku (93 intel stat, essentially Tou's own ChouGaRyuu)
  • Shin, the instincts of this mf is way too much of a wild card for anybody on Shibashou's side
  • Akakin, one of the best instincts in the series for a subordinate commander
Tou utilizing insane battle formations like he did during the coalition arc with this amount strategical talent? Lord have mercy.

Tou just has the superior tools under him than Shibashou does, while being the superior general with vastly more experience. He should be able to win this battle with Mid-High Diff.

Round 3: Tou, extreme-diff. Great General of Heaven factor + other motivational buffs like unification shit and will shit. Plus, no idea how strong Shibashou is. There's no martial hype that puts him above or below Tou, but I'm gonna give benefit of the doubt to Tou over a new character with non-clarified martial prowess.

(Posted with information up to Kanpishi's death being reported to Rishi).

Last edited:
R1: Tou extreme diff.
R2: Tou vs Shiba, Shin vs Jiaga, Ouhon vs Kansaro, Kyoukai vs JKR, Rokuomi vs Gakushou and Kyourei vs Fuuon. Rokuomi gets murked first. Then the rest will fall one by one. Shiba extreme diff.
R3: In a duel, extreme diff either way tbh.