• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
Ok chapter, we didn't progressed with the story but i really don't mind seeing anima powers at work, they really go all out when drawing beasts xD

It's interesting seeing beasts that can give someone like HJS not an easy time.
If u consider it being Anima just controlls the beast meaning they can be as strong as other regulars + having the help / powers of that animal they're controlling and if they're " spiritual " beings like Cobalt / this Owl it can be a very big boost!

I really liked the last panel of HJS and Baam, looked like father and son, and can't wait to see Levi at work!

Though why the hell the sudden change in outfit, they could've had a small panel showing it so it wasnt so random xD

@Cinera you're not allowed to make Maschenny threads this week

But it was a nice panel i'll give you that

I thought HJS is going to die without meeting Baam. Glad that Baam could come in at right time to help HJS.

So, Maschenny's goal was not only to let Levathian free, she knew that Baam can absorb it.

SIU took tailed beasts to next level. Imagine Trau using higher level beasts at the same time.

A short, but good and wholesome chapter.

My concern is still about HJS and his role going forward in the story.

And @Cinera What Maschenny will do next?

Worst

Custom title
I thought HJS is going to die without meeting Baam. Glad that Baam could come in at right time to help HJS.

So, Maschenny's goal was not only to let Levathian free, she knew that Baam can absorb it.

SIU took tailed beasts to next level. Imagine Trau using higher level beasts at the same time.

A short, but good and wholesome chapter.

My concern is still about HJS and his role going forward in the story.

HJS is still a top 100 ranker and has influence in FUG ( and most likely in his family too since he's grandson of Ha Yurin ) so he can still play quite a big role for now imho

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I'm glad that SIU didn't create a whole emotional scene to Baam's and HJS meeting, he just appeared suddenly and with a joke about his age :)

The next chapters has a great potential, after this arc Baam will join the main scheme of Tower, either being an official FUG Slayer or a tool to people like Maschenny. Anyway, it's finally time for him to set his goals, can't wait to see it :shocking:

Worst

Custom title
I'm glad that SIU didn't create a whole emotional scene to Baam's and HJS meeting, he just appeared suddenly and with a joke about his age :)

The next chapters has a great potential, after this arc Baam will join the main scheme of Tower, either being an official FUG Slayer or a tool to people like Maschenny. Anyway, it's finally time for him to set his goals, can't wait to see it :shocking:
I'm curious how things will evolve now, cuz they got what they wanted so Baam can just take HJS and dip the fk out, HJS would probably suggest that
But if u look at it everyone else is in deep sh** Yama is with Traum and the others if they escape the bomb they'll have to deal with Traum.
I don't think Baam will let them behind especially cuz they put their lifes on the line for Baam in the first place, i'm curious on how Maschenny will react knowing she got what she wanted but Baam is just going to confront the FH xD

- Jinsung: I don't need your help.

- Baam: You have to think about your age master.

Also, that Hawaiian shirt. Looks like Baam is about to go on a holiday in the middle of war lol.
Yea i wonder who got that ideaa, the suspendium definetly doesn't give Hawaii vibes xD

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Though why the hell the sudden change in outfit, they could've had a small panel showing it so it wasnt so random xD
Baam probably changed outfit aboard Kell's ship.

Continue to observe Baam I imagine. Other things I could see her do:
  • Interact with the Corps Commanders (Kallavan, Yasratatcha, Lyborick)
  • Interact with the Captain
  • Chat with her minion(s) in the Cat Tower
  • A flashback showing some of her prior actions
    • Her chats with Jinsung
    • Whatever she was doing before she returned to her ship
    • Baam meeting her before Jinsung
  • Interact with Traumerei

But for the most part, I imagine that she would continue to observe Baam and then manipulate and direct stuff in the background.

i'm curious on how Maschenny will react knowing she got what she wanted but Baam is just going to confront the FH xD
Baam fighting Traumerei is exactly what Maschenny wants:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/.22207/

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yea i remember that but also idk, why would she send him against Traum knowing there is avery very vey high chance Traum would just squash him and take him away ?
She's testing Baam.

She wants to see for herself what he's truly capable of:

And she's expectant, watching to see if he will be able to satisfy her lofty expectations:

She's not Jinsung — she doesn't see herself as Baam's babysitter — if he fails to satisfy her expectations, she'll just abandon him to his fate.