Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk i still like to think that he's still not in the FH's realm but he's close enough , i'm really looking forwad to this but i'm sure my boy Traum won't disappoint!
I also would like to think that Baam has a ways to go before he can actually compete against a Family Head. I really like Traumerei's design and personality so far. I am expecting great things from all the Family Heads.
Post automatically merged:

aam has more than enough in his arsenal to at least push Traum if he uses everything
Especially since he has that weird Shinsoo manipulation ability that he used to hurt Urek like 30 floors ago
I’m of the opinion that Baam will say no and they’ll fight and then YHS somehow gets all of them out with the teleporter thing
My thinking is he will maybe (this is a big maybe) be able to hold of Traumerei's Shinwonryu with the Leviathan for just long enough that they can get the teleportation going. I still feel like there is going to have to be a sacrifice of some kind to get out of here.

Worst

Custom title
Major flex by Lo Po Bia family head this chapter. Talking about taming the untamable irregular that is Baam...lmao. I wonder how things are going to go, because I do not see Baam accepting his offer. Escape seems to be the only option imo.

I was just talking with a friend who is almost caught up about what Traumerei's role here was going to be. He was thinking that he's just there to kill Baam but I knew that there was an ulterior motive based on him saying he wanted to meet the irregular. I did not go as far to think there had been a meeting of the Family Leaders to see what would be done about Baam tho, I really like this development. I would also like to know which leader left, it kind of looks like Po Bidau Gustang to me but I am not sure. I also would like to learn more about the Family Leaders; like what drives them, how they maintain their relationships, and if they are all loyal to Zahard or if some have disdain for him but aren't strong enough to oppose him? Very good chapter this week, this arc should be wrapping up soon and it will be chaos as our main group escapes. Someone may have to make a huge sacrifice in order for Baam and Co. to get out of this situation.
Yep the one that left is indeed Gustang

( also interesting ) if the hands of the FH that showed respect what Traum said, Gustang said that Baam should be killed xD

Idk what drives them, they literally have everything the " tower " can offer, wealth, fame , power, immortality....they were all friends who climbed the tower but probably after obtaining this much power, political stuff got involved and relationship became less friendly apparently....

aam has more than enough in his arsenal to at least push Traum if he uses everything

Especially since he has that weird Shinsoo manipulation ability that he used to hurt Urek like 30 floors ago

I’m of the opinion that Baam will say no and they’ll fight and then YHS somehow gets all of them out with the teleporter thing
Yea Baam is for sure a damn beast now , but still the FHs and Zahard are sort of the final bosses if he goes against one of them evenly now it would sort of dehype them for future arcs...

The tricky part is to show that Baam can pose a serious threat to them in future but also not dehype them, and it won't happen since even after Baam got out of the suspendium no one felt the " omnious " feeling someone felt when Traum appeared so there is still a decent margin imho

The Shillial and Lillial thing is interesting but I really don’t want Baam to be involved in the princess arc. I thought it was gonna be the one arc where we shift focus to Yuri, Anak, and Endorsi. Looks like I was wrong

:josad:
hmm i think Baam will have a big role in that Arc xD

( also interesting ) if the hands of the FH that showed respect what Traum said, Gustang said that Baam should be killed xD

Idk what drives them, they literally have everything the " tower " can offer, wealth, fame , power, immortality....they were all friends who climbed the tower but probably after obtaining this much power, political stuff got involved and relationship became less friendly apparently....
I like what you said about them having everything and still not being satisfied. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all that.

I feel like the ones who said kill Baam probably are hard aligned with Zahard and follow his orders obediently. The ones who said spare him are probably on V/Arlene side of things (seeing as all Family Head should know what happened back them). The ones who said let him climb are probably indifferent or seek change that they themselves cannot achieve so they are leaving it to others. This is my line of thinking for the 3 groups.

I also would like to think that Baam has a ways to go before he can actually compete against a Family Head. I really like Traumerei's design and personality so far. I am expecting great things from all the Family Heads.

My thinking is he will maybe (this is a big maybe) be able to hold of Traumerei's Shinwonryu with the Leviathan for just long enough that they can get the teleportation going. I still feel like there is going to have to be a sacrifice of some kind to get out of here.
Yeah you can’t run away from a Family Head for free. Someone has to die or get caught in the process to make it believable

Yea Baam is for sure a damn beast now , but still the FHs and Zahard are sort of the final bosses if he goes against one of them evenly now it would sort of dehype them for future arcs...

The tricky part is to show that Baam can pose a serious threat to them in future but also not dehype them, and it won't happen since even after Baam got out of the suspendium no one felt the " omnious " feeling someone felt when Traum appeared so there is still a decent margin imho

hmm i think Baam will have a big role in that Arc xD
I think Baam will be able to beat Traum soon (a reach I know).

I could be wrong but I think there are tiers between family heads + Zahard if you want to include him. Zahard was able to beat Arie Hon (the strongest family leader) 10 out of 10 times and that was BEFORE they entered the tower and he became king. I think Traum sits somewhere near the bottom while Zahard and his RHM Hon sit at the top with a sizable gap between them

If Baam beats Traum in give or take 10-20 floors I don’t think it’s that big of a stretch to think he could train for 30 or so floors to then go and fight Hon (who Urek was already stronger than by that time). I don’t know if I’d like what it would do to the tension in the story tho

Worst

Custom title
I like what you said about them having everything and still not being satisfied. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all that.

I feel like the ones who said kill Baam probably are hard aligned with Zahard and follow his orders obediently. The ones who said spare him are probably on V/Arlene side of things (seeing as all Family Head should know what happened back them). The ones who said let him climb are probably indifferent or seek change that they themselves cannot achieve so they are leaving it to others. This is my line of thinking for the 3 groups.
The line Traum said a couple of chapters ago " i'm used to being betrayed by someone who falls in love " is 99% a reference to Arlene and V who are probably the ones who started the events that lead to the FHs current " not so good relationships "

I wonder though how many of them know Baam is Arlene and V's son, we know how Gustang knew about that but i wonder if he told the others.....

Cuz Gustang directly called Baam son of Arlene while Traum jus heard about another irregular that is wrecking havoc inside the tower and he called him " the one from the outside " like he's just another irregular

Yeah you can’t run away from a Family Head for free. Someone has to die or get caught in the process to make it believable

I think Baam will be able to beat Traum soon (a reach I know).

I could be wrong but I think there are tiers between family heads + Zahard if you want to include him. Zahard was able to beat Arie Hon (the strongest family leader) 10 out of 10 times and that was BEFORE they entered the tower and he became king. I think Traum sits somewhere near the bottom while Zahard and his RHM Hon sit at the top with a sizable gap between them

If Baam beats Traum in give or take 10-20 floors I don’t think it’s that big of a stretch to think he could train for 30 or so floors to then go and fight Hon (who Urek was already stronger than by that time). I don’t know if I’d like what it would do to the tension in the story tho
yea that could be in 20 floors he should reach Urek who might train him and give him the final boost to finally face a FH head on, if Traum is also consideranly weaker than Hon then it can sure be believable but RIGHT NOW i think there is no way Baam pushes Traum to let's say more than 40/50% and even that would be a damn crazy feat!

Last edited:
So Traum wants to tame Baam...i feel like Baam is about to absorb some more monsters into him.What if Baam accepts to join the lo po bia too?he could backstab them later on.Traum can totally kill everyone here.We finally got a picture of those twin sisters that fought Endorsi,they will totally show up later on.

Also,it would be cool to have Baam training under some Lo Bo Bia high ranker for a while.I think it is highly probable that Baam will be forced to accept this,him and his friends are cornered at the moment.

Last edited: