Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yasratcha beat the shit out of Yama.

Yeah, Yasratcha clearly stronger than Yama right now. I did a little bit of scanning with Google Translate and it would seem to me that Yama losing so "overwhelmingly" goes beyond Yas being just stronger. Take it with a grain of salt since it's Google Translate and I didn't scan the full chapter, but it would seem Yas planted some sort of physiological fear on the canine bros in the past. Yama's FT got seemingly cancelled at the end of the chapter, as if Yasratcha also had the fear hax Yama has. If this conjecture is true, then it's not just a matter of power-level as the fear would not allow Yama's attacks to be nearly as effective (if at all; remember how the Fear Hax made Paul and Doom's attacks on the Cage against Yama completely useless?). Anyways, too lazy to translate it further, but my point is that it doesn't seem to be just a matter of power levels.

Yas is an absolute beast nonetheless. To make a monster like Yama look like this at the end... This chapter has some seriously good drawn panels and is pretty long. Goated SIU.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
He fully transformed both arms. We still have yet to see the Complete Full Transformation, which involves the transformation of the whole body.
Is it that Yama cannot yet use it or something? He had no reason to hold back against Yasratcha.

Is it that Yama cannot yet use it or something? He had no reason to hold back against Yasratcha.
Yas commented this during the chapter I think. Still need to look at it better but as far as I'm aware it's either one of these two (don't remember since I didn't scan the full chapter with Google Translate):

1. Since it puts a huge strain on his body, he can't have access to it right off the bat and needs to slow the process, transforming limbs one by one.

2. There's another reason. Something happens to him when he fully transforms and he's hesitant to fully transform because of that.

Maybe it's a combination of both, or maybe it's something else entirely.

But he looks a bit different than when he fought against Khel.
He does. Against Khel I seem to recall he only transformed one arm. Here he transformed two. Both still aren't Complete Full Transformation though, since the Full Full Transformation involves the whole body and not just the limbs.

I tend to call it Incomplete Full Transformation.
Post automatically merged:

Text translation for the chapter is out on Pastebin. You can check it here!

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Damn Yama didn’t even put a scratch on that man. Wasn’t expecting him to lose let alone getting tossed like he did. SIU went wild with the art this chapter, probably some of the best I’ve seen in ToG. Would’ve liked it better if it didn’t end in a roflstomping of Yama tho lol, that was unexpected. Yama might not be done though.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Translations are out!
Post automatically merged:

Season 3 Chapter 75 Translations
S3 Chapter 75 TL
Yasratcha: Well? How do you like my present? | The chance to avenge your race and kill me right before you.
Yas: But only until the time limit. After the time limit, there will be no second chances.
Yas: Are you scared?
Yama: Damn, I could kill you so hard right now
Yama: My heart is going crazy over the idea, kitty cat.
Yas: Such a simpleton.
Tower of God
52F : A Heated Fight

Yama: it looks like you were gonna use the time limit to catch me off guard! I will make you regret challenging me first!!
Yas: Of course! Do your best!!
(Yama swings, Yasratcha dodges right under)
Yama: You!!
(Yas jumps, swings big claws down)
[Fatality - Atomic Slash]
Yama: Keuk!!
Yama: I fought a lot of enemies until now, but you're the only one I feel like killing this badly.
Yama: You being in front of me alone is enough to make my blood boil and explode!!
Yas: Is this what your kind call Metamorphosis? I don't think you ever thought of it.
Yas: Who gave you the right to use that power?
Yas: The power you call Metamorphosis. It's not unique to the Canines you know.
(Yas makes his arm purple)
Yas: See. | I can do too what you can do.
Yama: That's Metamorphosis!? How..?
Yas: Are you surprised that I can perform this Metamorphosis?
Yas: You never wondered where the source of this power is, nor wonder how your kind came to possess this kind of power. Although, perhaps that simplicity of yours was what allowed you canine kind to survive all this time!!
Yama: Keuk!
Yama: What kind of nonsense are you going on about!!
Yas: Your attacks are simple. Just like your father.
Yama: Don't you dare talk about my father!! You're the one who killed him, what right do you have to talk about him!!
Yas: If I do not have the right, who would?!
[Specialty Technique - Violet Dragon Slash]

Yas: Your transformation is slow. If that's how you're going to use Metamorphosis you might as well die helpless now. Or are the canines all this slow?
Yama: I'm not being late, I'm biding my time. I'm not impatient like you cats.
Yama: damn you!!
Yas: His attacks are very much real...! His force is certainly something to reckon with.
Yas: just like his father!!
Yas: Oh, looks like both of your arms finally transformed.
Yama: 5 minutes left.
[ Yama Dual Arm Complete Metamorphosis ]
Yama: I said I will rip you to shreds, right? You pussy cat.
Yama: uwaaaaaargh!!
[ Fatality: Red Fangs ]
Yas: He's become stronger. I can't counter his attacks with my own...!
Yas: You know, it would be quite something if it was your entire body that changed instead of just your arms. Do you use metamorphosis step by step because it strains your body? Or does it cause some other major problem if your whole body undergoes Metamorphosis?
Yas: It's almost as if you are avoiding a full body metamorphosis.
Yama: Don't you get the wrong idea!!
Yama: You will die before I go through full body metamorphosis.
Yama: you will die feeling a fear like nothing you've ever felt.
Yas: Sure.
Yas: We'll see soon enough! Who will be the one that cowers in fear!!
[ Fatality - Fangs of a Wild Wolf]
Yas: Looks like I won't be able to block this one!!
Yama: What the? Did he change the type of his Metamorphosis in an instant?!
Yama: You're pretty good at dodging!!
Yas: His attacks are becoming more powerful each time, but they're always one step slower.
Yama: Tch! He's fast. I can't get him from a distance.
Yama: He uses Metamorphosis freely to fit the situation. As time passes, I'm only going to be in a worse position...!
[Yas - Lesser Violet Slash ]

Yama: keuk!!
Yama: You annoy me... If running away to buy yourself time is your strategy, I will make sure you won't be doing any of that no more.
[ Yama Metamorphosis - Externalized ]
Yas: He externalized his Metamorphosis?
Yas: did he learn the same type of Metamorphosis as the one that Doom uses.
Yama: Yes. Doom may think he's still the only one that knows how to use this... but while he's been gone, I practiced to be able to externalize my Metamorphosis. Now, I will use this to hold you, and never allow you an escape again!!
Yas: He thinks he can hold me with this cute trick.
Yas: Did I look easy to him, or is that simply what he wants me to think?
Yas: anticlimactic either way.
Yas: I can do too what you can do, remember?
Yama: Externalized Metamorphosis...!!
Yama: He can do it too...!
Yas: I was gonna send you home quietly after toying with you for a bit, thinking of your father.
Yas: But looks like you need to come to your senses and be disciplined.
Yas: And you keep telling me that I'm the one running away, but the one that's afraid of coming in full force is actually you,
[ Atomic Slash]
Yas: Yama!!
Yama: keuk...! That's strange.
Yama: He may be right. I have been holding back from facing off against him head on.
Yama: That little thing feels only bigger and bigger as time passes.
Yama: I've been flinching at the sight of his eyes and I just can't put all my power behind my attacks.
Yama: What... what is this feeling?
Yama: uaaargh!
Yas: What is it? You don't seem to be feeling very composed. Are you experiencing a new emotion?
Yama: A new emotion?
Yas: Yes. An emotion that the alpha of a territory can never feel.
Yas: You actually have a special previlage.
Yama: A previlage? What is it?
Yas: The previlage to be not dominated by anyone. Among all the bestial races, only the most special ones have this previlage.
Yas: Your father had that previlage.
Yama: What!? My father?

Yas: Yes. It's not a previlage anyone can hold. I was surprised when I realized you had it. Unfortunately, it looks like you will be losing it in front of me.
Yas: You see, it was when you were very young. Your older brother Doom, after your father's death, tried to save you all and ran away with you all, only to be found by me.
Yas: Paul was a small baby, and little old Yama must have been quite dense, because you were in a deep sleep and wouldn't wake up.
Yas: when I found you three, instead of killing you, I decided instead to plant an eternal fear within you.
Yas: In exchange for your lives, I offered a deal to Doom, and your dear brother accepted it.
Yas: And that day, I implanted a fang within you all, a fang that would tie you down forever.
Yas: Since that night, you were always destined to be dominated by me. This applies not only to you, but all of your canines.
Yas: Your kind will always be within my grasp
Yas: never to be free!!
Yama: keuk!!
Yama: !! The Metamorphosis is wearing off?
Yas: Yama, do you know how an untameable animal behaves?
Yama: What..?
Yas: An animal that is tamed are tamed because they want comfort. But animals that refuse to be tamed seek freedom over comfort.
Yas: But this world still has rules, and even animals that want freedom must obey the laws of nature. Even a ferocious beast will run with their tail between their legs if they see a ferocious beast even stronger than them for example.
Yas: You are just like a newborn kitten, new to the world and shaking in fear.
Yama: shut up!!
Yas: With attacks that boring, you won't be able to lay a finger on me. Not in 10 minutes, not in a hundred years.
Yama: How long do you plan on keep dodging!!
[ Baylord Yama Dual Arm Metamorphosis - Red Fangs of a Wild Wolf ]
[ Yasratcha: Critical Technique - Violet Dragon Slash

Yama: Damn!!
Yama: My Metamorphosis wore off...!!
Yas: Yes, do you want me to tell you what you're feeling right now? It's this feeling of feeling smaller and smaller before your opponant. It's a feeling that crawls across your whole body and dampens your muscles, a feeling you've never felt before.
Yas: it's called fear.
Yama: This is fear? I'm feeling fear from him?
Yama: Don't you toy with me!!
Yama: What fear would i have in front of you, the mortal enemy of the canines!
Yas: Your strikes have do power behind them.
Yas: It's called a survival instinct. No animal can put anything before its instincts. The fact that you fear me is plainly logical.
Yas: Right now, you just want to run away from me and live.
Yama: Stop...!!
Yas: Like a lamb before a beast
Yas: Like anchovies before a shark.
Yas: All you want to do is run.
Yas: Sit on your knees and beg, Yama.
Yas: Then I may treat you a chance for survival, just this once.
Yas: Now beg.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Good chapter a lot of action i think Yama's full full transofmration will beat Yasratcha considering, i'd be satisfied if he loses and the canine will die as well ( drama is always good ) but with Maschenny sill there i think he will win

Yasratcha said:
Is that what you call a transformation? // You can't even dream about who gave you the permission to use that. // The power that you dogs call transformation. // It's not an unique ability that only you dogs have. // Now - is there something that you'd like to say? I can do it just like you.
Probably either the Workshop (since the Baylord dad came from there) or the Lo Po Bia Family Head. If it's the latter, it would pretty much confirm that he can use Transformation as well, which is something I've been entertaining for a lot of time in my mind.

Yasratcha said:
Tamed animals want comfort. // Meanwhile the untamed ones want freedom rather than comfort. // But of course, there are the rules in this world, so animals that want freedom also need to subdue to the laws of the nature. // If a beast sees a stronger predator than itself, it's the rule for it to pees itself and run away. // Right now, you're nothing more than a kitten shivering in the world for the first time.
Yasratcha said:
You wouldn't be able to catch me in hundreds of years, let alone 10 minutes.
Yasratcha said:
Yeah - Do you want me to tell you what people usually say about the feeling that enveloped you right now? // They say that it feels like your body is getting infinitely smaller in front of me, the feeling that you've never felt before, it feels like your whole body is shrinking. // That feeling is called fear!
Yasratcha said:
Just like a lamb in front of a beast. Like a bunch of sardines in front of a shark. You want to run away. Get on your knees and beg for help, Yama. Then I'll let you off the hook. Beg for it.

My god Yas, you didn't need to go that hard to expose the man :josad:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Probably either the Workshop (since the Baylord dad came from there) or the Lo Po Bia Family Head. If it's the latter, it would pretty much confirm that he can use Transformation as well, which is something I've been entertaining for a lot of time in my mind.

My god Yas, you didn't need to go that hard to expose the man :josad:
The dialogue suggests that Yasratcha is far beyond the level of Yama.

Yas didn't deactivate Yama's transformation through mind control hax or the like. Yama lost his transformation because he pissed himself.
:kayneshrug:

The dialogue suggests that Yasratcha is far beyond the level of Yama.

Yas didn't deactivate Yama's transformation through mind control hax or the like. Yama lost his transformation because he pissed himself.
:kayneshrug:
Imagine being a fan of both Yama and Yasratcha in this chapter like I am.

"Oh damn, Yas you're such a savage. This is amazing!"

"Oh Yama, you poor soul. Yasratcha you bully, chill a little bit!"

:suresure:

I don't actually believe the gap is as big as we're being led to believe (Yas still stronger thus far ofc).