Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 97

Worst

Custom title
Great chapter!
So is there someone waiting Baam with Maschenny?Jahad maybe?
lol 10000% non Zahard himself, someone think it's Maschenny but the way Jin said it makes it seem that it's another one...maybe the Lo Po Bia family head ( it was heavily hinted he could show up ) or another big shot cuz Maschenny is very strong but i don't think Ha Jin sung sees her as someone ina place " too high " for them......who knows Maschenny would be the safest choice but i'd like to be surprised....

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Nice man! TOG needs more attention!
Definitely, it's my favorite webtoon.
When i watched the first episode last year i couldn't contain myself and had to read all seasons:shocking: SIU really created an interesting universe with good world-building, mysteries and a great cast of characters.

Btw, talking about the last events, how stronger do you think Koon and Rak became? Ranker level? Because now they can fly without gadgets and i don't remember anyone bar rankers doing that.
And talking about the power-up itself, i don't think is a bad thing, i mean Koon himself helped White with the ritual to catch the souls.

@NAMELESS no way is Zahard. I think is just Maschenny(we know she's a TOP 100 and her data version fought Zahard so i wouldn't be surprised if she's even stronger), but how Ha Jisung talked about that person maybe is a Family Head.

Worst

Custom title
Definitely, it's my favorite webtoon.
When i watched the first episode last year i couldn't contain myself and had to read all seasons:shocking: SIU really created an interesting universe with good world-building, mysteries and a great cast of characters.
Yea man tog is so refreshing to me it never fails to deliver the hype, and the universe SIU build is indeed crazy big i think it rivals One Piece and for a webtoon it's insane!

Btw, talking about the last events, how stronger do you think Koon and Rak became? Ranker level? Because now they can fly without gadgets and i don't remember anyone bar rankers doing that.
And talking about the power-up itself, i don't think is a bad thing, i mean Koon himself helped White with the ritual to catch the souls.
A needed PU Baam was getting too strong, so they needed a way to catch up a little, i think it's a good way as well White wanted everything for himself and his power got shared among the trio which is nice :)

@NAMELESS no way is Zahard. I think is just Maschenny(we know she's a TOP 100 and her data version fought Zahard so i wouldn't be surprised if she's even stronger), but how Ha Jisung talked about that person maybe is a Family Head.
If it's Maschenny it would be the most reasonable choice , a family head would be a dream but how do you handle that ? If he comes other big shots need to be dragged in as well like Lulsec maybe.....
Who knows, i think we'll take a break from their group ad move to finish the other plot lines so others can move forwad as well ( Baam also needs some rest )

If it turns out the a family head,i hope SIU shows how Baam's powers interact with the immortality spell!If they realize Baam can kill Jahad and The Family heads,Baam will be considered a huge threat!I hope Baam gets healed somehow to go all out 100%,with his new PU if think he can put up a fight with a family head,White said he would be as strong as his father if he absorbed Baam's soul!

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
If it turns out the a family head,i hope SIU shows how Baam's powers interact with the immortality spell!If they realize Baam can kill Jahad and The Family heads,Baam will be considered a huge threat!I hope Baam gets healed somehow to go all out 100%,with his new PU if think he can put up a fight with a family head,White said he would be as strong as his father if he absorbed Baam's soul!
Would be interesting to see Bamm's power interacting with immortality, however it's too soon for him to fight a Head Family. Remember what Po Bidau said, they're in another level alongside with ones like Urek.
I'm expecting Baam to reach a closer level after 77° floor(where we'll probably get a plot with Mazino, Yuri and the Wolhaiksong). So in the 100° floor he will be able to keep a fight with Arie Hon.

And about White's quote, i think he was talking about getting the same potential as his father(absorbing Baam he would basically become a Irregular).

Would be interesting to see Bamm's power interacting with immortality, however it's too soon for him to fight a Head Family. Remember what Po Bidau said, they're in another level alongside with ones like Urek.
I'm expecting Baam to reach a closer level after 77° floor(where we'll probably get a plot with Mazino, Yuri and the Wolhaiksong). So in the 100° floor he will be able to keep a fight with Arie Hon.

And about White's quote, i think he was talking about getting the same potential as his father(absorbing Baam he would basically become a Irregular).
He doesn't need to beat a family head,just survive and manage to somehow scratch the guy/gal like it happened in the first encounter with Urek!
Also,in theory they don't need to beat anyone,SIU could pull of a Luffy saves Ace from the scaffold and have Baam "steal" his master back!
But i get the feeling jingsu Ha will die here,Baam needs to get a major motivation to take down the family heads and jahad!Things need to get personal!
Post automatically merged:

Some guy posted this on Dr.bonehead channel,it is interesting:

Isaac Lugo
há 6 dias

I have a theory about how this arc will end. I think that bam is too strong, not for the story but for the others regulars. If he activate all of his power I am sure he is at an advance ranker level. But at this point all his friends are useless even with Kun flame and rak’s new spear; endorosi is the strongest of bams friends and still she is very weak. The story definitely needs a 100+ years time skip, but if that happen bam will be at urek level or something close. What I think is that bam will be trap at the supendium were junsun ha is, the story said in the supendium time stop or something like that . And after the 200 years later FUG will try to rescue bam. (maybe yuri will ask urek to save bam).Most of bams team will be much stronger than before and some even be rankers. Is a weird theory but I thinks that the story needs a time skip like this.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
If it's a family head ( and the only one who can be is the Lo Po Bia one ) someone else needs to join cuz they are legit too strong right now no matter how strong Baam is / can get a family head should be able to annihilate them all without even looking at them, so if a Family Head appears he's either not coming to fight for real or some other big shot needs to come.....

Nah i think it's the fact that Baam can absorb skills while White can absorb souls that's why white's thirst is never satisfied, if he could absorb Baam he would probably absorb his power of absorbing other powers xD so he would have been able to satify his thirst ( that's how i interpreted it ) ( but vincente is sus as well since we learned he has the same goal as Hoaqin just that he was able to controll this and not be consumed by it

He doesn't need to beat a family head,just survive and manage to somehow scratch the guy/gal like it happened in the first encounter with Urek!
Also,in theory they don't need to beat anyone,SIU could pull of a Luffy saves Ace from the scaffold and have Baam "steal" his master back!
But i get the feeling jingsu Ha will die here,Baam needs to get a major motivation to take down the family heads and jahad!Things need to get personal!
I don't know what happened with Urek that time i think after learning that they were just regulars he used like 0.001% of his powers and didn't expected Baam to actually go for an attack FUG already knows only an irregular can Kill zahard so it wouldn't be a surprise he can hurt/kill them but it would be cool to see how he compares to them ( probably that's what Maschenny wants to se assuming it's not her the person Ha Jin is talking about it's a big debate right now xD )

Some guy posted this on Dr.bonehead channel,it is interesting:

Isaac Lugo
há 6 dias

I have a theory about how this arc will end. I think that bam is too strong, not for the story but for the others regulars. If he activate all of his power I am sure he is at an advance ranker level. But at this point all his friends are useless even with Kun flame and rak’s new spear; endorosi is the strongest of bams friends and still she is very weak. The story definitely needs a 100+ years time skip, but if that happen bam will be at urek level or something close. What I think is that bam will be trap at the supendium were junsun ha is, the story said in the supendium time stop or something like that . And after the 200 years later FUG will try to rescue bam. (maybe yuri will ask urek to save bam).Most of bams team will be much stronger than before and some even be rankers. Is a weird theory but I thinks that the story needs a time skip like this.
Nah man if he gets trapped there they're done for Zahard won't wait 200 years with a slayer candidate ( son of Arlene ) easy to kill like that not to mention that a war between families is about to happen......but i expect something interesting to happen

I'm still only reading the official trabslations right now weekly as I'm unsure about the translation and image quality for the scans. Is it good?
They are good!

If it's a family head ( and the only one who can be is the Lo Po Bia one ) someone else needs to join cuz they are legit too strong right now no matter how strong Baam is / can get a family head should be able to annihilate them all without even looking at them, so if a Family Head appears he's either not coming to fight for real or some other big shot needs to come.....

Nah i think it's the fact that Baam can absorb skills while White can absorb souls that's why white's thirst is never satisfied, if he could absorb Baam he would probably absorb his power of absorbing other powers xD so he would have been able to satify his thirst ( that's how i interpreted it ) ( but vincente is sus as well since we learned he has the same goal as Hoaqin just that he was able to controll this and not be consumed by it

I don't know what happened with Urek that time i think after learning that they were just regulars he used like 0.001% of his powers and didn't expected Baam to actually go for an attack FUG already knows only an irregular can Kill zahard so it wouldn't be a surprise he can hurt/kill them but it would be cool to see how he compares to them ( probably that's what Maschenny wants to se assuming it's not her the person Ha Jin is talking about it's a big debate right now xD )

Nah man if he gets trapped there they're done for Zahard won't wait 200 years with a slayer candidate ( son of Arlene ) easy to kill like that not to mention that a war between families is about to happen......but i expect something interesting to happen
You have a point,Jahad would kill Baam!

I don't think we'll see her this arc, i think we'll see her when we'll deal more with the Po Bidau family at this point...
hey,add me to you tag list plz
i think there might be a division commander way stronger than Kalavan hanging out with Maschenny!

When do you think we'll see Rachel again?
Rachel will show up when Baam's gang go back to climbing the Tower again!

Worst

Custom title
hey,add me to you tag list plz
U should ask@Shadowlord123 he posts the scans :)
i think there might be a division commander way stronger than Kalavan hanging out with Maschenny!
U mean the person in the " higher place " ? I don't think it's a division commander.
Everyone is betting on someone among the top 20 ( cuz that's where the real gods are and yes maschenny is strong but i don't think Ha Jinsung sees her that way ( but she has the highest chance to be that person in the end) ) and the only 2 persons in the top 20 who have been sort of hinted that might come there ( or at least have a reason to ) are the Lo Po Bia family head ( very likely to appear ) and Adori.....

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
U should ask@Shadowlord123 he posts the scans :)

U mean the person in the " higher place " ? I don't think it's a division commander.
Everyone is betting on someone among the top 20 ( cuz that's where the real gods are and yes maschenny is strong but i don't think Ha Jinsung sees her that way ( but she has the highest chance to be that person in the end) ) and the only 2 persons in the top 20 who have been sort of hinted that might come there ( or at least have a reason to ) are the Lo Po Bia family head ( very likely to appear ) and Adori.....
My doubt about a Family Head is because they seems to have a high autonomy and wouldn't follow anyone bar Zahard. Off course, maybe the Lo Po Bia head has some interest in Bamm. I hope SIU will give a great entrance for Adori.

Btw, do we know where Eurasia Enne(the former 7º rank) is sealed? I don't remember, long time since i read that part, is there any chance for her to be here in The Nest too? Altough she seems too stronger to be there.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
My doubt about a Family Head is because they seems to have a high autonomy and wouldn't follow anyone bar Zahard. Off course, maybe the Lo Po Bia head has some interest in Bamm. I hope SIU will give a great entrance for Adori.
Well he's the most hinted big guy who can appear and he have a lot of reasons to appear ( not to mention his connection with Yama / Doom / Yasratcha )

And remember the three orders of Zahard

Destroy or kill the following forces or people:
  • FUG
  • People in the Hell train
  • Po Bidau family

We have LOTS of FUG here & people who were in the Hell train they could catch 2 birds with a stone easy peasy, so he have reasons to come Adori as well cuz she might want to carry out one of the orders as well but because his connection with Yama / Doom / Yas he has the highest chances..... i mean it's probably gonna end up beign Maschenny but it's fun to speculate xD