Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 97

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
And remember the three orders of Zahard

Destroy or kill the following forces or people:
  • FUG
  • People in the Hell train
  • Po Bidau family
I completely forgot about this, thanks man. TOG has so much content, i mean, i remember some chapters from season 2 being pretty long. I think if it was made in a manga format we could probably be at 700 chapters or more.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Yea man the story is massive it easily rivals one piece....we should be at 514 chapter now
I know we're at 514 chapter, i'm talking about if we take all the content and put in a manga format(like OP) we could have more than 700 chapters easily.

Yeah, the series definitely needs more attention. I think one of the problems is the first season, personally i loved the mysterious atmosphere and "Hunter Exam" vibes but some people gave up here.
Another reason that i heard is Bamm, specially in the beginning doesn't have much carisma, altough that's clearly part of his character construction(he's like a rough diamond being polished). I think even because of that, SIU wrote Koon with a lot of charisma so he could balance things out until Baam starts to grow.

Worst

Custom title
I know we're at 514 chapter, i'm talking about if we take all the content and put in a manga format(like OP) we could have more than 700 chapters easily.

Yeah, the series definitely needs more attention. I think one of the problems is the first season, personally i loved the mysterious atmosphere and "Hunter Exam" vibes but some people gave up here.
Another reason that i heard is Bamm, specially in the beginning doesn't have much carisma, altough that's clearly part of his character construction(he's like a rough diamond being polished). I think even because of that, SIU wrote Koon with a lot of charisma so he could balance things out until Baam starts to grow.
It could be generealy the protagonists are brave and hinted to be strong while Baam was pretty fluffy ( even though he was hinted to be a monster so many times lol ) but it also had long breaks during if i remember right luckily i started reading it like 2 years ago so i could go over a lot of stuff quicly :) i think if someone takes his time and read maybe a half of the chapter they wouldn't stop xD

Well he's the most hinted big guy who can appear and he have a lot of reasons to appear ( not to mention his connection with Yama / Doom / Yasratcha )

And remember the three orders of Zahard

Destroy or kill the following forces or people:
  • FUG
  • People in the Hell train
  • Po Bidau family

We have LOTS of FUG here & people who were in the Hell train they could catch 2 birds with a stone easy peasy, so he have reasons to come Adori as well cuz she might want to carry out one of the orders as well but because his connection with Yama / Doom / Yas he has the highest chances..... i mean it's probably gonna end up beign Maschenny but it's fun to speculate xD
If this end ups being the case,Luslec is totally showing up!

Yea man the story is massive it easily rivals one piece....we should be at 514 chapter now
Yes, but without the goofiness and childish jokes.

And Rachel gets more hate than Akainu! :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Same here, the mystery from the start was great and interesting.
I started with Noblesse and later stumbled upon ToG. Noblesse was great but the ending was rushed. ToG is still going strong though.

Worst

Custom title
Yes, but without the goofiness and childish jokes.

And Rachel gets more hate than Akainu! :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Same here, the mystery from the start was great and interesting.
I started with Noblesse and later stumbled upon ToG. Noblesse was great but the ending was rushed. ToG is still going strong though.
And TOG is just one of the " many " tales of SIU's universe