Spoiler Tower of God Chapters 69 - 73 Raws

Worst

Custom title
Divco lvl Hansung is pretty good news. It was a very good match.
But i think that Ha Cheonhee > Hansung.

There are very few high rankers in the two army corps. Kallavan had over 10.
And it looks like Kallavan's high rankers are stronger than the 5th Corps high rankers.

New corps div commanders were quickly removed from the battle lol

What are you doing White omg...
It's been a while since the last time so i don't remember every single one at the nest, but yea, on the paper it seems that they have the upper hand, i mean 3 slayers, elders, kallavan + friends , evankhell, the trio baam rak and kun and several rankers/high rankers, dowon,cha, + the others i forgot seems a realy solid team,unless yasratcha do his jedi stuff and turns Yama & canine against us & Maschenny join the battle i can see them having not a super hard time...... now sure something is definetly gonna happen, i also think they're gonna lose, Maschenny said that if they seal Ha Jinsung only Zahard could have access to it so maybe baam will do his thing and set him free despite all the odds

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Can't wait for Maschenny to jump in there's no way she's gonna just stay and watch
She's doing exactly that.

She probably wouldn't get involved until after the Corps Commanders have been defeated.

The defeat of the Corps Commanders may prove that they merit her personal intervention.

Divco lvl Hansung is pretty good news. It was a very good match.
But i think that Ha Cheonhee > Hansung.

There are very few high rankers in the two army corps. Kallavan had over 10.
And it looks like Kallavan's high rankers are stronger than the 5th Corps high rankers.
I guess I can see it.

New corps div commanders were quickly removed from the battle lol
They fought Prime White and Dowon + Karaka. They were badly outclassed.

This chapter seems pretty hype :steef::steef:

@Cinera Add me to your tag list :josad:
Sure.

Worst

Custom title
She's doing exactly that.

She probably wouldn't get involved until after the Corps Commanders have been defeated.
Yea but at the same time i wonder if she's gonna be an enemy or not,if team bam struggles i can't see her going all out on them since knowing her character she wouldn't enjoy an easy fight, so either team bam stomps or she definetly gonna do something to help baam (maybe he will tell her about the hell train adventure)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Just the translations, right? I already got them somewhere else. Thanks for asking tho. :cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Maschenny and Lyborick's dialogue:

My thoughts and questions:

So Maschenny did bring along some Khun children.

Someone asked her to participate as well. Was that Yasratcha?

Him and Lyborick did address as her "Princess", but would Yasratcha call her "My Princess"?

I wonder who that might be?
Does this mean that Maschenny herself may later join Yasratcha's game in a more prominent capacity?

Lyborick sent out the new 4th Army Division Commanders.
Maschenny sent out a few of her younger siblings.

I'm guessing Maschenny's pieces should be at least comparable to Lyborick's, so I expect them to be Division Commander level or above.

I'm gonna read it on my own time. Thanks for the offer though.:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I reckon that could be Maria or if not one of them, with the two other Lo Pi Bia sisters which could hint to Yas' princess coming from the same family.
Nah, the Lo Po Bia Princesses aren't there. Maschenny addressed them as "fellow children of Khun", they are all Khuns.

If all three are Regulars, then I guess one might be Maria. Otherwise, none would be.

Personally, I lean towards them being Rankers instead of Regulars (I doubt it's a mixed team). My main reason is the context behind Maschenny sending them out.

Lyborick sent out his pieces to play the game and they were the new Division Commanders.

Right after that, Maschenny sent her own pieces and they were other members of the Khun Family.

I think Maschenny's pieces should be at least comparable to Lyborick's, so they should be at least Division Commander level.

I am glad SIU is healthy and doing what he does best:finally:
He is not. He thinks he'll never recover and will just have to live with it.