Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera Massive disappointment. I put my Evankhell bias aside and voted for Khel and after telling me you believe Khel is the strongest in the Nest this is what you do? You should feel ashamed of yourself :whitepress:
Alright, I'll change my vote.

When are we expecting the English release tho? I earlier thought that it's gonna be no more than a week after the Korean release but I saw some people saying that it might be around mid-June or something. I'm excited but scared too, lol.

Also, how much ahead was the Korean release before the hiatus?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
When are we expecting the English release tho? I earlier thought that it's gonna be no more than a week after the Korean release but I saw some people saying that it might be around mid-June or something. I'm excited but scared too, lol.

Fast pass is 3 chapters ahead of the free chapters. The Korean free chapter and fast pass equivalent are both one chapter ahead IIRC.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž

w8 we're talking about official release or release in general? i can't wait till mid june