Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man,what a great chapter.So much action.Can't wait to see Lilial going into denial after learning Baam is next level stuff.
Post automatically merged:

Baam might end up teaming up with that snake and Lilial will want to kill Baam somehow.

It seems Ren was a especial ranker too.Not bad.

Last edited:
If this snake guy isn't at least a High Ranker I am gonna gut myself and send my intestines to SIU with a letter saying you are responsible for my death with this Bam's power scaling of yours :pepemy:
You don't need to be a high ranker to give Baam trouble,you just need to have hax abilities.Ren gave some trouble to Baam.

You don't need to be a high ranker to give Baam trouble,you just need to have hax abilities.Ren gave some trouble to Baam.
that is the problem, Rankers aren't even worth White spitting on them, while Bam had fought White in all stages
and the same Bam struggling against Rankers is making me crazy
okay fine ren was Ranker, Bam didn't use any extra powers on him
but here, against SnakeMan, he used level 3 Shield, Level 3 Transformation and Semi-RedHorn, Bam could keep up with much less than that against Yama's HighRanker minion and White and ...

that is the problem, Rankers aren't even worth White spitting on them, while Bam had fought White in all stages
but here, against SnakeMan, he used level 3 Shield, Level 3 Transformation and Semi-RedHorn, Bam could keep up with much less than that against Yama's HighRanker minion and White and ...
This snake has some especial ability.I don't even think its a regular,but rather a creature similar to Leviathan.

Don’t think Bam struggled a lot. He figured out a way to hurt the snake since it’s power is very different to all others he has faced so far. Neither physical nor shinsu attack worked well initially. I like his strategic thinking in this one

Don’t think Bam struggled a lot. He figured out a way to hurt the snake since it’s power is very different to all others he has faced so far. Neither physical nor shinsu attack worked well initially. I like his strategic thinking in this one
yes, he figured out a way thanks to not being in the open field as he said, also the shinsu attacks of his could easily damage Rankers, but this snake wasn't damaged by his attacks, doesn't that by itself mean he should be above Rankers ? and as I said, Level 3 transformation of red and blue thryssia, that's a new level and higher than any he showed before against HighRankers

This snake has some especial ability.I don't even think its a regular,but rather a creature similar to Leviathan.
wasn't the snake saying Laura was his wife and Lilial his daughter? LPB descendants are abnormal, like Ren or other animals, I think the guy has a real body as well within the snakes