Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
So Icarus had a crush on Baam's father(Grace).It seems there was someone from the Ha family in the flashback,pretty similar looking to Yuri.Rak killed a few rankers,wow.Is it me or did SIU give Raquel a glow up?Anyway,something major is about to start.A family head will die soon it seems.That book foreshadows destruction and we will probably see Luslec the next few chapters.
Post automatically merged:

Here's the leader of FUG no fucking way !!!
The most hype chapter of the year.

If that girls that looks like Yuri is the family head of the Ha family,than that means Icarus is someone that climbed the Tower with Jahad.Its probably Arlene.There is no one else that makes sense.

Icarus is blonde and so is Rachel.They are related somehow.I'm just trying to cook something here.
This is my take

Icarus wanted to see " it "

if i could have just one wish, it would be to die while gazing at what shines brightly at the end of this adventure

Probably the stars at the top of the tower ( the end of the adventure ) but Icarus wasn't born with wings so she couldn't reach such heights

She admired / loved? V cuz he was born with wings ( as an irregular he was free to reach all the heights aka the top of the tower )

Well no! Her selfish wish was not to be with V but to see what shines brightly at the top of the tower

As we know V was nice to the inhabitants of the tower and unlike Zahard he tried to get close to them, what if Icarus was just one of those people that V got close to and Icarus got infatuated by his power and used his gentle nature to reach heights she wasn't supposed to ?

Now one high possibility is that Icarus and Rachel are the same person, one could argue that Icarus found a way to exit and enter the tower at will, and in fact become an irregular but something went wrong so she indeed became an irregular but without wings....

When she has that flashback on headon's floor she calls Baam " that boy " and when headon said she doesn't deserve to go up like Baam she says " I was the one who wanted to go up the tower " .... " why was he chosen ( why he got the damn wings instead of me ) ? "

So rn Icarus is just watching history repeat itself and is trying to walk the path Baam is supposed to

I feel like it could be a possibility!

This is my take

if i could have just one wish, it would be to die while gazing at what shines brightly at the end of this adventure

Probably the stars at the top of the tower ( the end of the adventure ) but Icarus wasn't born with wings so she couldn't reach such heights

She admired / loved? V cuz he was born with wings ( as an irregular he was free to reach all the heights aka the top of the tower )

Well no! Her selfish wish was not to be with V but to see what shines brightly at the top of the tower

As we know V was nice to the inhabitants of the tower and unlike Zahard he tried to get close to them, what if Icarus was just one of those people that V got close to and Icarus got infatuated by his power and used his gentle nature to reach heights she wasn't supposed to ?

Now one high possibility is that Icarus and Rachel are the same person, one could argue that Icarus found a way to exit and enter the tower at will, and in fact become an irregular but something went wrong so she indeed became an irregular but without wings....

When she has that flashback on headon's floor she calls Baam " that boy " and when headon said she doesn't deserve to go up like Baam she says " I was the one who wanted to go up the tower " .... " why was he chosen ( why he got the damn wings instead of me ) ? "

So rn Icarus is just watching history repeat itself and is trying to walk the path Baam is supposed to

Rachel being Icarus doesn't make sense,unless Icarus lost her original body.Icarus climbed the tower with Jahad.Plenty of people would recognize her.Rachel being her daughter is more plausible imo.

Last edited:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
This is my take

So Icarus is Rachel?

So Icarus is Rachel?
That's what i'm inclined to believe

She even told this to Baam:

Post automatically merged:

One interesting thing to notice is that she's "hugging" Baam while telling him to let her go.

If i have to guess how this happened, Icarus knew Baam ( an irregular ) could have opened the door to enter the tower at will so she became really friends with him.

Then she told him she was gonna leave forever and climb the tower to see the sky, making Baam wanting to follow her so desperately that he opened the door to hollow her and she made sure to make physical contact with him till the last moment

Last edited: