• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hugo is batshit crazy.
Post automatically merged:

Kirin will 100% fight Lobadoon.That guy that hurt Laura is so fucked.
Yeah Yuri and Tiara would have no chance against Kirin. He is way too strong for them. Lobadon fighting Kirin is maybe the reason behind the title of the arc. Don’t really know what roles Khun, Rak and Baam will have. Maybe it’ll be Baam and Lobadon vs Kirin. It’ll be amazing

Yeah Yuri and Tiara would have no chance against Kirin. He is way too strong for them. Lobadon fighting Kirin is maybe the reason behind the title of the arc. Don’t really know what roles Khun, Rak and Baam will have. Maybe it’ll be Baam and Lobadon vs Kirin. It’ll be amazing
I think they can stall him long enough for Lobadoon to get there.Tiara is basically immortal and yuri can ignite both month series.That should be enough to stall.I hope Baam kills that other dude.

I think they can stall him long enough for Lobadoon to get there.Tiara is basically immortal and yuri can ignite both month series.That should be enough to stall.I hope Baam kills that other dude.
Yuri can't ignite 2 months, she only has Green April. Baam still has Black March it was confirmed chapters ago and Yuri just says, "now that I know BM is in good hands I can leave" or something like that

Dont remember actually where i finished. The potential was great, but SiU decided to ruin hes own *masterpiece*.
How many years have passed? Still absolutely no information about anything serious in the Tower.
Just a few moments with Zahard, tiny explanations of who they are. And thats all.
Shame.