Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anything Khun does is always interesting, can't wait for translation to come out
He is like the good guy version of Rachel.
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh Baam is getting into action.Some people theorize the blond chick with wings is the mother of Angel from FUG,if i'm not mistaken,she is still trapped in khun's knife,no?

Last edited:
He is like the good guy version of Rachel.

Ohhh Baam is getting into action.Some people theorize the blond chick with wings is the mother of Angel from FUG,if i'm not mistaken,she is still trapped in khun's knife,no?
Khun is intelligent and self relient as opposed to Rachel who relies and using other people. My 2 cents though

translations came out and Khun is an even bigger badass

Last edited:
Khun fooling Dumas is kind of funny looooool. No way Dumas should be fooled this easily. Now finally we are gonna get Baam and Rak vs two Branch heads (Rak seems irrelevant here sadly). Get to your normal form and use the power up you got from White, Mr. Crocodile. Baam handling two branch heads at once is too much I think(?). Let’s see how this goes.

Khun fooling Dumas is kind of funny looooool. No way Dumas should be fooled this easily. Now finally we are gonna get Baam and Rak vs two Branch heads (Rak seems irrelevant here sadly). Get to your normal form and use the power up you got from White, Mr. Crocodile. Baam handling two branch heads at once is too much I think(?). Let’s see how this goes.
Dont underestimate Khun, he figured out what Duma's was doing when trailing him.

To add there is a reason I think the writers had Dumas devise his plan while Khun was figuring out what he was doing, in my opinion I think it was to show Khun's intelligence vs high rankers

He also has a couple more aces up his sleeve