Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Woah Ameuz got killed so easily……Trau didn’t kill her but Enkidu did it instead. Maybe he got sealed because of this. Trau’s erased memory is this incident?
Post automatically merged:

One who climbed the tower so much getting killed by one attack is crazy……….

Tbh trau not doing anything when his lover is getting brutalized is weird.
Family Heads/Traumiri did not look as strong as they are now back then, also Amuez had most likely dropped all her defenses and was not thinking of getting attacked neither did Traumiri think Enkidou would do that...
but wth!!!! Traumiri should've intervened :p

I don't know how would you guys rank them compared to now, for me it looks like....
Like Family heads back then were around strong as Kallavan or so, maybe weaker (as they had just climbed the Tower)

Family Heads/Traumiri did not look as strong as they are now back then, also Amuez had most likely dropped all her defenses and was not thinking of getting attacked neither did Traumiri think Enkidou would do that...
but wth!!!! Traumiri should've intervened :p

I don't know how would you guys rank them compared to now, for me it looks like....
Like Family heads back then were around strong as Kallavan or so, maybe weaker (as they had just climbed the Tower)
A question about great war -- Given the huge gap between FH and other climbers ; how did arlen and V were holding their own against other FHs? Yes they lost but the war lasted for some time.

Shiin Translation.

One who climbed the tower so much getting killed by one attack is crazy……….
Enkidu already has his blessings, including the one that allows him to give any Tower-born a fitting death (meaning that no matter how strong they're, Enkidu is always going to be capable of killing them). Ameuz getting butchered so easily isn't surprising. Even if it had been Adori Zahard herself, it wouldn't have been surprising.

Tbh trau not doing anything when his lover is getting brutalized is weird.
He was in shock from all the events. The guy has a soft heart and his lover had just finished up breaking with him. Then immediately after Enkidu makes a weapon and kills her. I wouldn't find it weird if he couldn't react because of the sheer shock.

There's also a theory that Traumerei subconsciously manipulated Enkidu to stop her from leaving, resulting in this. I could see it as well.

I doubt it. Gustang says they have stagnated since they stopped the climb. It doesn't suggest they had very significant improvements afterward. The Family Heads of this flashback can already split oceans apart according to Yirang.

I do think there's foundation to believe they're stronger now (especially because the bodies of Rankers grow stronger with time) but I don't think they're supposed to be far, far stronger either. They were certainly not on the level of Kallavan, who's basically an ant compared to them.

A question about great war -- Given the huge gap between FH and other climbers ; how did arlen and V were holding their own against other FHs? Yes they lost but the war lasted for some time.
The most likely scenario is that none of the FHs was aiding Zahard seriously, and the war was mainly between Zahard and V/Arlene. Hon at this point still seems to consider V and Arlene friends. Maybe other Family Heads were reluctant to face them due to that, even if they were on Zahard's side.

There's also a decent chance that the war was between their minions and they hardly fought themselves. At any rate, I think it's very unlikely (basically impossible) that Arlene and V held their ground against Zahard and the 10 FHs put together and going all-out.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This backstory is really interesting. Best chapters from this year.

This is making me very curious about why they closed the door and stopped climbing the Tower.

Shiin Translation.
I doubt it. Gustang says they have stagnated since they stopped the climb. It doesn't suggest they had very significant improvements afterward. The Family Heads of this flashback can already split oceans apart according to Yirang.

I do think there's foundation to believe they're stronger now (especially because the bodies of Rankers grow stronger with time) but I don't think they're supposed to be far, far stronger either. They were certainly not on the level of Kallavan, who's basically an ant compared to them.
there is the proof that Zahard and Eduan were much much weaker compared to Kallavan when they were at the end of train station so that means they kept improving. after them becoming Rankers, it is normal for all the characters to still keep growing stronger so I don't see any reason why should the FHs stop improving...

The viewpoint from FH/Zahrad is understandable. People can change and especially FHs who are thousand years old. They lost interest in climbing the tower and wanted to rule it.

Anyways this arc is setting to be conclusion for Traumerei. He will probably die at the end.

ok after reading the translation, I'm certain it was Traumiri who made Enkido Kill Amuez, he controlled Enkidou and used his anger through Enkidou and then blamed it on Enkidou as well, that is why he wants to erase that memory because it was in reality himself who did it and it was he who deceived Enkidou too and imprisoned him for something he hadn't done but was force by Traumiri