Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gustang dead already??? I hope there is still a lot of fight left.
Definitely not dead, family heads won’t be dying that easily. Probably gonna end up being a trap for Traumerei thinking he got Gustang.
Post automatically merged:

Luslec's dark spells >> Traumerei's disconnection and gustang's boring fire manipulation.
It feels like they’re just warming up to be honest. But this fight would’ve been a real banger with season 2’s art.

Luslec's dark spells >> Traumerei's disconnection and gustang's boring fire manipulation.
Tbh I think Disconnection looks rather cool, but yeah, can't say the same about Gustang's fire. Having him do so much fire stuff when we know there's another FH who fully specializes in that feels lazy on SIU's part. I do appreciate the conceptual hax behind it, but still meh overall.

And I do think Gustang's writing power has pretty much a near-infinite amount of potential. It's such a creative (no pun intended) ability that I can't believe most of what he's done so far is just fire and more fire.

Let's hope the game ramps up with the "Library" or Shinwonryu (if they're not the same thing).