• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems like a Flashback chapter. Urek vs gustang and truamerei when? :josad:
Still many weeks away from that I'm afraid.

If what I'm hearing about the chapter is true Baam might be the worst character in TOG

Good lord he's dumb
Waiting for the translations before concluding, but yeah, it doesn't seem to paint him in a good light.

I suppose it's another thing that adds up to the mid-writing surrounding a good chunk of this Season.

Waiting for the translations before concluding, but yeah, it doesn't seem to paint him in a good light.

I suppose it's another thing that adds up to the mid-writing surrounding a good chunk of this Season.
Baam's character is so flip-floppy it pisses me off. Feels like he's constantly taking one step forward and then one step back. I don't think I've ever read a series with a more frustrating main character

I'm on my hands and knees praying the Enkidu/Baam convo is fake cause if it's not I might be done. I don't think I'll talk about anything Baam related again

It's a good thing ToG has characters like the Family Heads, Urek, Luslec, Karaka, etc that are worth caring about cause the MC just isn't worth the effort

Baam's character is so flip-floppy it pisses me off. Feels like he's constantly taking one step forward and then one step back. I don't think I've ever read a series with a more frustrating main character

I'm on my hands and knees praying the Enkidu/Baam convo is fake cause if it's not I might be done. I don't think I'll talk about anything Baam related again

It's a good thing ToG has characters like the Family Heads, Urek, Luslec, Karaka, etc that are worth caring about cause the MC just isn't worth the effort
I'd say his development in the first 2 Seasons was solid. Season 3 Baam feels kinda all over the place though.